Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have PINK EYE! Ooohhh gaawwwwd nooooo!

Originally posted by shugabooga

but you're gonna need antibiotic eye drops, available by prespcription only. i had it about a year ago and that's what you gotta do. plus it's highly contagious so be careful not to spread it from one eye to the other.

Thanks shuga...

Great to see ya poppin back up

round these here parts!

I hope I see you

sometime soon.

(squints gooky eye)

:( :( :(

this is where jenny comes in.

::kinda nasty and i would consider it if she is in heat::

its a proven fact that dog saliva has hidden healing properties.......but i know this from personal experience.

I had pink eye when i was about 4 and my cousins dog ::while i was sleeping:: licked my eyeball for about 5 minutes wakeing my little ass up. That very same day, pink eye was gone and everything back to normal :eek::)

;) <~no longer looking like this - one eyed willie

anyways let your dog lick your eye....just try it....lolz the worst that can happen is nothing :D:):tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

this is where jenny comes in.

::kinda nasty and i would consider it if she is in heat::

its a proven fact that dog saliva has hidden healing properties.......but i know this from personal experience.

I had pink eye when i was about 4 and my cousins dog ::while i was sleeping:: licked my eyeball for about 5 minutes wakeing my little ass up. That very same day, pink eye was gone and everything back to normal :eek::)

;) <~no longer looking like this - one eyed willie

anyways let your dog lick your eye....just try it....lolz the worst that can happen is nothing :D:):tongue:

Jenny's not around at the moment..

She's visiting her mommy in Brooklyn..

but she would probably say something about

her rather licking her ass than my eyeball

(or something like that)

and to be honest with you

after watching her go to town

down there I'm afraid it could only

make my eye worst!

(Mugz squints to read screen)

I highly recommend that you see a doctor and get prescription eyedrops. If you leave it unattended, it can definitely spread or get worse. Hope you feel better. And in the meantime, I think you can use regular eye drops to keep your eye moist- but buy new visine when you get better.

Bullballs is kinda like being kicked in the stomach to the point where your tummy flies out of your mouth then hits it with a tennis racket so it flies back down your throat and lands with a squish in the crack of your ass.

:flame:

630..still at work...somebody shoot me.

You have to make sure and change your pillowcase everynight because your other eye could catch it from your infected eye during your sleep.

That happened to my sister, she thought she wasn't contagious because she was using the drops and caught it in her other eye 2 days later.

And no sharing eye makeup! (Just kidding)

Pink eyes the worst!! Especially if you wear contacts like me! Instead of wearing my glasses though, I just went completly blind for the night, which only intensified my "altered state of mind" even more!;)

Anyways, like everyone allready said, go to the doctor and get the eye drops...then you just gotta sit back and wait like a week.

Prolly the best advice i got though was just to smoke a little before you go out, then your other eye will match the pink one!