Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Parties?

slimshadey522

Need a little help....I am from Miami but I go to school in NY. I have been loving the NYC and Thanksgiving is going to be crazy up here...Oakenfold, Sasha,Digweed, PVD, and Tiesto: How much better could it get? One problem, I am not going to be here for Thanksgiving...same for Christmas. Someone wanna help me out and let me know what is going on down there? Been in the NYC scene for so long I don't know whats going on in Miami anymore.

best thing going around thanksgiving time is the night before in ft lauderdale.....wed.. nov 22nd Anthony Pappa, Jon Cowan, & K-ahhz @ Stereo in ft lauderdale hosted by bliss productions...should be a top night...if you need more info call bliss @ 954 922 3343

this week promises to be a good one all around!

wed. nov.21st = anthony pappa @ stereo, downtown ft. lauderdale (LOL @ jon!!!!! doesn't even know the correct date of his own party!! ;) )

thurs. nov.22nd = christian smith, stryke & drew bongiorno @ liquid, on south beach (if you and the people you're with need guestlist for this night e-mail me and i'll sort you out)

(both of the above partys are HIGHLY recomended!!)

if you're up for a little road trip then sasha, digweed, jimmy van m

& sean cusick will be playing in orlando at the hard rock live at universal studios citywalk on friday night nov. 23rd

on that same night (fri. nov.23rd) dj three & josh wink will be playing in tampa in ebor city at "the rub" for the annual hallucination thanksgiving party which is always a wicked party!!

then on sat. nov. 24th dj three will be playing again for 6 hours at the aqua luna lounge in orlando! dj three is NOT to be missed as he is one of floridas best kept secrets and one of the worlds best dj's!!

we will be going to see pappa on the 21st then making the 3 1/2 hour drive thrusday night to tampa to my roommates parents house and a thanksgiving dinner as well as for the party on the 23rd with dj three & josh wink then will be driving the 1 1/2 hours to orlando to see dj three again on the 24th ans finally coming home on sunday night.

so that's the week coming up! quite a week/end huh! drop me an e-mail if you and you're people want guestlist for christan smith, stryke & drew @ liquid on thurs. nov. 22nd. it's going to be the best party in town that night!! DON'T MISS IT!!

my e-mail is cream11@hotmail.com

hear from you soon!