Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL New Brunswick Meetup Info**

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

But wait..I should ask if Quoth would mind having me there??

yea good point.

nooooooooooooooooo silly ass im just kidding. I think the question should be, would u mind if im there if i don't mind if your there?? ;)

p.s. better be there.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Oh and did anyone ever post picks fro the last meet-up?...Im not sure cause I haven't bee on much lately.

yo goooooooooooood fuckin point. So where the fuck are those pics? huh? huh?? huh??? Jen you slack, Spygirl you slack and anyone else who took pics....YOU GUYS SLACK!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by jennEfer

about the picture thing... my mom was the one getting them developed for me... and she JUST put them in to get developed the other day... so they will be up next week.. promise (just in time for the next meetup lol) sorry guys... i do slack!!

ok ok i will let it slide ;) btw....ever hear of ONE HOUR PHOTO centers? :laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

yea good point.

nooooooooooooooooo silly ass im just kidding. I think the question should be, would u mind if im there if i don't mind if your there?? ;)

p.s. better be there.

Ok after reading over the question a few times..hehe no I would not mind as long as you don't mind.

I am definately going to try to come just depends on the amount of work I have... especially since I know with the way this little Turkey Day break is going I am not getting shit done over the weekend.

Ya know whoever does have pictures should bring them to the meetup!

Yeah seriously! You guys slack. I'm putting my money on Spygirl. But anyway, I better see everyone there on Tuesday, just a few days away. Give me a call 732-373-6651 for info or if you need me to sign you in. Any questions gimme a call or PM me. Catch u guys l8r --Yarin

PS I'm up here in VT now trying to get some skiing in but its too damn warm. Oh well, I think i'm gonna check out the slopes today. 3 in a row is enough, i'm soooo damn sore. Anyone want to volunteer to massage my aching body?(males need not apply) Peace

Originally posted by quoth

i hear that Vinyl on sundays has a Body and Soul party and im sure there will be many many volunteers to give you a massage and then some.

Damn I wish it was summer and I didn't have class every monday at 8am... :mad::( I better see all your asses(expression) on Tuesday!

I posted on VIPguestlist.com and EZdreamer.com as well so we should get a few more heads. So come on now don't be shy!! Even if you don't post you should come out and make new friends. Email me at yarin@eden.rutgers.edu for more info. Don't feel left out! When you get to Stuff Yer Face just walk in and go upstairs. At the tops of the stairs make a right and go towards the windows. Look for the loud and roudy obnoxious group of club kids. PEACE

Watup Yamen... I'll be there bro... I'll bring copies of my CDs with me too. But beware, these CDs are for trance addicts only!!! I'm DJing the first Annual Club RU at the Cook Campus Center Saturday December 1st. if anyone is interested... it's not gonna be like everyother gay event that goes on there... i'm DJing it so i'm gonna make it hot. $5 for a ticket and you can buy them at the door... it's also $3 for groups of 5 or more. One guest per RU ID and doors open at 9:00 and i'm playin trance, techno, reggea, hip-hop, and alternative music. It's gonna be hot so check it out.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

forget tomorrow night...its all about tonight at gaebels, and weds and thurs at OQT!!!!!

BG

Don't worry DJ BG... you'll still be able to do your meat dance later on after the meetup. See you at Gaebel's tonight, don't know about the whole old queens thing though... peace

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How about 12 or so, then will chat.....:laugh:

alright so ill buy u 12 fishbowls tonight then we leave together? *im sure my parents wouldnt mind some BANG BANG BOOM BOOM on their wall from my headboard by their innocent son?*