Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Asians in the clubs and I'm Asian

magilicuti

well please don't generalize all asians like that. the "asians" that sit in the corner are mainly of a specific race. but not's let get into that either. and yes they are annoying, they don't want to socialize with anyone and hence they make it hard for me to get some white booties. maybe instead of saying asians, we can call them corner dwellers or something.

• 4 years later...

fucked up that i saw this post cause last time i was in NYC these fucking asian kids freaked me the fuck out. i saw AVB last year at crobar and i swear half the people were asian and they were just rude and everyone stared at me like they wanted to jump me. it really wasnt a good experience since im not from there and it was the first time ive really been to a huge city like that

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

webster hall will be filled with asians tomorrow, notice asians go whereever the girl sells tickets outside, they will charge 40 for a 25dollar entry and pocket 15 for themselves. So if a 100 asians go its a nice payday every week.

They also tell the doorman don't let any asians in unless they buy a ticket from them.

So u boosters out there observe the money, LOL