Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Hawtin...who The Hell Is Goin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

oooooh yea....

fun fun fun....

30 bucks, I DO BELIEVE

We should do meetup. I think Scotty suggested 3 AM. Maybe a few more beforehand?

and Pete, thought you're hitting S&D? (or is that my little voices telling me things again....:confused: )

here's info coutesy of BOA_BOY

Tronic Treatment Holiday Special

Richie Hawtin + John Acquaviva

all night long @ the Limelight. TIL 9AM!

Get treated with additional sound enforcement from D&B - the world #1 sound system, and a full Detroit style decor (black fabric, plastic, parachutes, etc...).

And only $30!

I have a feeling The Night with Richie will not be one soon forgotten, cesarlo, sounds like a good idea to me, except that although it may be easy for us to get there, some people that have never been there might have a slight problem getting to that spot, what about right in front of the stage, nice and easy to get to right as you walk in.......

Just my 2cents, I'm up for anything as always.....

-Scotty-

Yo, we should do an earlier meet-up than 3...maybe something like midnight, but it's up to you guys where to meet...

ScotTySkribs said something about right in front of the stage, which sounds good since it's at the entrance (hehe, "en-trance" )

lookin forward to seeing all you there!!!

~Papa

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

Well I'll be right in front of the stage all night, i mean if you guys think of somehwere better, it's cool with me, I only said that cause it's pretty easy to get to......

-Scotty-

Well, what will scotty skribz be looking like?/? i think you know what Papa smurf looks like :cool:

so... who wants to contribute to the "LM has no money and cant even afford a piece of bazooka nevermind a $30 night at slimelight" fund? looks like I will be abstaining from all the thanksgiving week festivities except for NERO on friday (since I get in free).

Unless someone miraculously offers to cover my ass. :rolleyes::blank:

I'll bake you a pie...

apple or pumpkin.. or maybe some 'special' brownies?

:drunk:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

so... who wants to contribute to the "LM has no money and cant even afford a piece of bazooka nevermind a $30 night at slimelight" fund? looks like I will be abstaining from all the thanksgiving week festivities except for NERO on friday (since I get in free).

Unless someone miraculously offers to cover my ass. :rolleyes::blank:

I'll bake you a pie...

apple or pumpkin.. or maybe some 'special' brownies?

:drunk:

OMG!!! SPECIAL BROWNIES!!!!!

Woman, is that some sort of open challenge to me?!?!?!

Oh geez, you get in, 30 door, drinks, EVERYTHING ON ME!!!!

BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!