Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11-16-01 Exit Pics...

wow wherws i when u guys were taking pics i must have lost somewhere or wit someone..hehe anyway good night vicious tore it up nice to hear trance once in a while in exit.whats up to the whole exit crew..lizzy u can stop hiding shes gone,yotrancer u were taking pics in front of me damn i must have been out of it kissa i felt like i was at your house for a week i couldn't move ...lol yo arty,,,....wheres da luz huh bro.....

kyle always good seeing u bro and takin ova the meet ups for me lol....deeee saw u like 2 mins i almot fell when ya jumped on me hun. hun and twinangel i saw u for like 1 min.... have to make it longer next week.. whats up to all my cp peeps and the exit crew and anyone else i 4 got ill cya guys next week.......can't forget all my DOMAIN|NYC HEADS.....AND CITY SOUNDZ AND DIGITAL SOUNDZ...

Originally posted by finesse112

wow wherws i when u guys were taking pics i must have lost somewhere or wit someone..hehe anyway good night vicious tore it up nice to hear trance once in a while in exit.whats up to the whole exit crew..lizzy u can stop hiding shes gone,yotrancer u were taking pics in front of me damn i must have been out of it kissa i felt like i was at your house for a week i couldn't move ...lol yo arty,,,....wheres da luz huh bro.....

kyle always good seeing u bro and takin ova the meet ups for me lol....deeee saw u like 2 mins i almot fell when ya jumped on me hun. hun and twinangel i saw u for like 1 min.... have to make it longer next week.. whats up to all my cp peeps and the exit crew and anyone else i 4 got ill cya guys next week.......can't forget all my DOMAIN|NYC HEADS.....AND CITY SOUNDZ AND DIGITAL SOUNDZ...

scott......w/ a SOUND FACTORY avatar...nooooo...i thought i'd never live to see the day :eek::eek::laugh:

hehe....next its gonna be aaron. :laugh:

Originally posted by lillizzy

ahhhh im never gonna stop hiding :)

ps: robin, that picture was taken in the beginning of the night...unless you were drinking, you were fine

I know it was early when we took the pic, and i was SOBER, but I think I look mangeled in the pic... hehee Muaaah

Originally posted by lillizzy

best picture! my friend joel "picking me up" at exit... i think hes about to drop me...damn the blackhaus!

lizzyjoel.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA lmao I didn't know your ass took a pic of that

Holy shit thats joel and lee in the same pic, where was I :confused: oh I know, on social probe :mad:

Note to all people who attend Exit on Fridays:

I have been bartending at exit since the new opening and I dread working on friday nights. Not only are all of you people ugly, your cheap also. I have never seen an uglier group of people, whoever posted these pictures shows the rest of the people on this board why not to go on exit. So please NO MORE UGLY ASS PICTURES OF FRIDAYS, it would actually be in the club's best interest to change the friday night party to a different crowd, and it looks as if they may. This is not only my opinion, many other staff memebers at exit feel the same. So to all who usually come on fridays, DON"T COME, I'd RATHER MAKE NO MONEY WITHOUT YOU UGLY PEOPLE THERE THAN HAVE T SERVE YOU AND MAKE NO MONEY!

Originally posted by smo35

Note to all people who attend Exit on Fridays:

I have been bartending at exit since the new opening and I dread working on friday nights. Not only are all of you people ugly, your cheap also. I have never seen an uglier group of people, whoever posted these pictures shows the rest of the people on this board why not to go on exit. So please NO MORE UGLY ASS PICTURES OF FRIDAYS, it would actually be in the club's best interest to change the friday night party to a different crowd, and it looks as if they may. This is not only my opinion, many other staff memebers at exit feel the same. So to all who usually come on fridays, DON"T COME, I'd RATHER MAKE NO MONEY WITHOUT YOU UGLY PEOPLE THERE THAN HAVE T SERVE YOU AND MAKE NO MONEY!

well thanks for all the compliments

oh and i wont be going back

the only reason i went last fri was for vicious and xtc's bday

so theres some good news for u

have a nice day :)

Originally posted by aphelion

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA lmao I didn't know your ass took a pic of that

Holy shit thats joel and lee in the same pic, where was I :confused: oh I know, on social probe :mad:

yea u missed our drink fest :)

they drove down together, and we did finally get a pic of joel doing that to me...sickest pic ever!!!