Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Message board

The MiSSeS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm no, I woke up perfectly fine. Thanx! =)

ITs just overwhelming how much ignorance and rudeness is part of the club scene now a days. Things changed. Big Time!. Girls are so much more Bitchier & I have to say the same about the guys. Both bitches.. =P* And if you are reading the post I didnt say 'all' I said MOST! ;)

Originally posted by The MiSSeS

ITs just overwhelming how much ignorance and rudeness is part of the club scene now a days. Things changed. Big Time!. Girls are so much more Bitchier & I have to say the same about the guys. Both bitches.. =P* And if you are reading the post I didnt say 'all' I said MOST! ;)

i can put quite a few peeeps in that category, including myself

Hmmm i hear ya... Thats not just people in the club scene thats people everywhere.. Me myself I'm sure I come out a certain way on this messageboard but I'm a very nice good-hearted person not a bitch or asshole for that matter... And I've met many people off this board and they have all been extremely nice, intelligent people.. cheers:D

Originally posted by sassa

On what basis are you judging people to be assholes?

Ummm.. And im not saying this to bring the drama.. But the post said NYC message boards.. Im just wondering excatly where you fit in?.... I can only speak for Nyc.. thats where im at.. And based on observing and posting, ive noticed how shitty people are... thats all.. =P*

Well, while many people are not perfect (myself included),I think it's very general and wrong to place such a stereotype on ALL New Yorkers...True, there are a lot of assholes in the NYC area, but not ALL of them are assholes. And tell me this...what traits do these assholes have that make you sick from seeing them?

Originally posted by sassa

Well, while many people are not perfect (myself included),I think it's very general and wrong to place such a stereotype on ALL New Yorkers...True, there are a lot of assholes in the NYC area, but not ALL of them are assholes. And tell me this...what traits do these assholes have that make you sick from seeing them?

lol are you paying attention at all? I didnt say all NY.. i said most, and in the message board.. didnt you read it? Why take thngs out of text.

lol are you paying attention at all? I didnt say all NY.. i said most, and in the message board.. didnt you read it? Why take thngs out of text.

Alright fine. Ok, you're entitled to your opinion and that's fine. I personally will never meet anyone from this board,so can't really say who's an asshole and who's not...

Ciao.

Originally posted by iliana

Misses,

If you go to a NYC messageboard or to a club to look for divine wisdom and friendliness than YOU are the asshole.

Go find some common sense.

-iliana

:laugh:

lol Such a degenarate.. dont post if you dont know what you are talking about little girl.. =D