Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Message board

The MiSSeS

::sitting back and laughing::: :D

To whoever just commented.. Not that i read your comment through... But being a male I dont see how you score with the ladies*.. ITs pathetic when men go all out to bash females..then they wonder why they are sitting at home posting at a club message board... =D And for your info.. I live in nyc.. I dont thinkt heres a club I havent been tooo... But Im sure I speak for some when I say that Most of the the kiddies who reply are *club dreamers*..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanna say thanx to the few that have called me an asshole..thanks also for calling me an asshole sidekick cuz i'm not from nyc..i wanna give thanks to my mom even though she only called me a little shit when i was growin up..i feel like i'm part of something really big now..i think mayor g should change the sybol of nyc to the big asshole instead of the big apple

wow..now i have a new goal of becoming a big asshole..why settle for just being an asshole..being just an asshole is so not me..its underacheiving..its like i been there/done that..now i aspire to be a really big asshole or better yet a big dirty asshole..

i forgot to give thanks to the misses becuz w/out her i'd still be a little shit

Originally posted by The MiSSeS

::sitting back and laughing::: :D

To whoever just commented.. Not that i read your comment through... But being a male I dont see how you score with the ladies*.. ITs pathetic when men go all out to bash females..then they wonder why they are sitting at home posting at a club message board... =D And for your info.. I live in nyc.. I dont thinkt heres a club I havent been tooo... But Im sure I speak for some when I say that Most of the the kiddies who reply are *club dreamers*..

good god do you even realize what you are saying???????????

youre a fucking hypocrite!

thank you again! i'm all about style, haha. and to answer your question: no, i don't frequent 'the big cup.' i prefer SPA, as i said here for many times. if the comment you made was in fact an allusion to my sexuality, then, yes, i am gay (what a way to out oneself online, lol). however, i have a deep appreciation for women and all that i worte was in fact a reaction to the rudeness and the obvious lack of style of the unmentionable autor-ess (UA) of this thread. i admit i was imitating the *gay style* of bashing when writing this, because i'm not positive whether this game we play here is really serious. that is, maybe the UA secretly enjoys being called nasty names? and even gets excited (sexually) with it? who knows?

best regards