Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nite @ Glow

vixenfoxxy

Hey everyone,

It was so nice to meet all of you! (and see those of you I haven't seen lately!). For those of you who were unlucky enough to see me towards the end of the night, please excuse my alcohol-sodden state :o I was particularly graceful almost falling on DaVe, LoLz :laugh: Can't wait to see the pics! lol

Malanee, you gotta help me find cool green hair stuff!

Everyone have a good time? hope so!!! :D

Just wanna say I had a BLAST last night.

I really wanted to see all of you but it didnt happen.

I was by the dj booth almost the whole time(dancing my ass off)

the "man in black" with the blue glasses.

I had to wait until the end to meet some of you guys.

Vixenfoxxy you was even coolest that I was expecting(you looked great inside the cage).I had a wanderfull time talking to you and Dave(Really nice person).

Malanee,you know how to dance girl!!I was having a hell out of fun dancing whit you even without know who you was.Sorry I asked you so late, also you looked awesome last night.

VIcman I was looking for you all night,where were you?

D Fuse, as always was off the hook, awesome set, he was dancing,singing, and Im pretty sure having a lot of fun.

Glow is allright, looking forward to go again,maybe early next year.Since Shadow Lounge(Miami) closed I think this is the new trance temple in the states,little beat disappointed about the lights,but its ok.

Thanx ya'all for the great time I had, specially you Vixenfoxxy for hook me up with the list and everything.

See you soon.

:D :D :D

Nice meeting all you guys last night, it was pretty fun...Vicman, dude you told me you had like 12 drinks you were so fucked up, lol, holy shit. Crank, nice meeting you dude, you seem pretty chill, shadygroove...finally i can put a face with the screen name, you're really tight, and when rapture came on I had fun yelling the lyrics with you lol.

Malanee...you are so fucking hot! Your hair was so tight. OMG...even though I had to say my name like 40 times, it's all good, you seem like a chill, chill girl. Hope to see you all next time.

And next time, I'm sure I won't have spikes anymore, I'm getting my haircut...so for all of you that usually look for spikes...it might be a little harder to find me next time...LOL

To Dave, and his brother, and the promotoer, sorry i couldn't remember all of your names...i had a blast meeting you, and the asian girl that i met that was with you guys, she is cool. hope to see you guys again in the future....and try to get those pics up dave!!! lol...:D

Just wanna say I had a great time on Saturday, lots n' lots of CP people were there in mass. Holy sh*t, it seemed liek everywher you went there was a CP'er around.

Yup I was totally f*cked up on Saturday here is what I drank on Saturday:

1 cider :D , hey it was 7% alcohol

1 beer (these 2 in a pre-party)

3 Long Island (damn you shady for the last 2, I'll get you next week :D )

2 cranberry vodka's

1 beer

1 shot of Jeigermeister (courtesy of crank47)

Surely enough, my stupendous metabolism absorbed it quite fast, which means that next time I go out (next week) I need to drink more :D

Ernextnation I was there, half of the time I was in the back bar and the otherhalf in front of the dj booth, I was wearing a green t-shirt with a chineese letter or somethin in the front.

Malanee you were outta control all night dancing non stop from start to end. Cant beleive D:Fuse recognized you and your friend from the last time you guys saw him.

Got to meet vmi's glow who was hangin' with dcsglow, dunno under what condition I was under by that time, and I do recall telling you I was close to my 12th drink by that time.

Vixxen you dissapeared, although the last time I recall seeing you, we were both pretty :drunk:

Shady, gald to see that you got back in one piece from Australia, you still have to tell me what way the toilet flushes down there, and next time the drinks are on me.

Crank47, dude thanks for the cough syrup (Jeigermaister), next time I buy.

Also there were a few other people there who I know check CP from time to time, and basically know almost all of us but who do not post, who were there on Saturday, it was also great seeing you all...y'all know who you are: 2 guys (who came in with me, and one of 'em made me drive his ass home in my delicate post-GLOW condition), and 1 girl (who I've seen at GLOW 2 weeks in a row).

AND.......FINALLY It was also totally cool meeting DaVe, CP moderator extraordinaire and getting the free CP lighter, you gotta come back to DC more often DaVe! I dunno what photo's these people are talkin' about but I definitely want to see the less than mentally aware condition that some of them were that night :D

Oh well, another tough week ahead: work 2 days, S&D , DD, PvD, Tiesto, man...all this hard work. I'm sure I'll see alot of you this upcoming week.........the revenge of vicman!:woah2:

vicman, I believe you had a jack and coke in there too. Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to mess me up? It was great meeting everyone. I was all over the place that night: D:Fuse had an amazing set, Vixen threw down krazy moves in the cage, I met some great people from all over the country, saw a whole bunch of meteors afterwards...it was a really great night. Can't wait for Deep Dish and PVD. Who'll be there?

Oh, and it was great to meet DaVe and the CP crew. Thanks for the lighter, it ahh, came in handy many times that night...

Ed

Great set SAt night! Unfortunately, we only got in at midnight so we didn't make the list, but D:Fuse was worth the $15!

Vicman - thanks for introducing me to all the people...sorry, I couldn't tear myself away from the dancefloor to make the meet-up. The one time, I tried following you to meet Dave, I lost you, thought another guy was you, only to have him look back at me and give me a strange glare!

There were a bunch of us dancing in front of the DJ booth - Shady, Malanee, vicman, and a bunch of our friends.

What time did he go till?

Vicman, we gotta decide on a meeting place for S&D...I've never been to that place...maybe in front of the DJ booth is a good idea?

Vixenfoxxy - sorry I missed you dancing in the cage...what times were you dancing?

Insomnia is a cool club - definitely better than Zei!

OMG! Saturday night was INCREDIBLE! I think I danced the entire 4 hours he was on, minus a couple bathroom breaks!

It was so good to meet all of you! Vixen - you were tearing it up in the cage! Vicman - A1Wave and I can't thank you enough for the after hours snuggle fest.

I only have one complaint - what was up with the Guest List line? We got there around 11 and it wasn't moving at all, so we got in the other line and were inside in about 10 minutes.

But I don't even care, because once inside I GOT HUGS FROM D:FUSE AND HIS WIFE!!!! *swoon*

Ok......if anyone was with Vic all night long you would certainly heard something about the damn Cider drink. People at the pre-Glow party were beginning to think you were a Cider drink promoter! Looks like the long island ice tea has some heavy competition.

:laugh:

Originally posted by zaguero

Ok......if anyone was with Vic all night long you would certainly heard something about the damn Cider drink. People at the pre-Glow party were beginning to think you were a Cider drink promoter! Looks like the long island ice tea has some heavy competition.

:laugh:

Seriosly! I still suspect he's getting a little money on the side from those cider people. "You know - it's got 7% alcohol!"

:blown:

Yeah Zaguero man here was at the pre-party meetup, and kept hassling me throughout the night on the cider drink, but it was good cider drink. I think it was called "K" in a plain black bottle with a red letter "K" on it.

Vicman reccomends "K" for all of you to enjoy. Available at your friendly neighborhood Total Beverage. Remember children, if it isnt 'K' it isn't real cider. And always consult your physician before consuming 'K' in conjunction with other refreshing drink of your choice.

:D

Originally posted by malanee

Seriosly! I still suspect he's getting a little money on the side from those cider people. "You know - it's got 7% alcohol!"

:blown:

Yup, Im a cider promoter extraordinaire. I think there were some left in your 'fridge malanee, samples courtesy of vicman.:D

Whassap yall!

I had tons of fun Saturday, nice to meet the CP people and stuff. I regret never making it to the dancefloor, but I was off my rocker and only felt ok leaning up against the bar. For ya'll that came to my house before Glow, sorry I only had wine. I didn't know that VA liquor stores close at 9pm. Next time I'll stock up beforehand...or just get some of that K cider.

dcsglow - I forgot that Jeff threw up on my car, and this morning I was putting my bag in the backseat and got a squishy surprise when I grabbed the handle. Friggin sick! :puke:

So anyways, somebody needs to start the Deep Dish Buzz meetup thread for next week. Glow is cool and all, but Buzz is the shit and I'm having withdrawals.

Originally posted by crownroyal

So anyways, somebody needs to start the Deep Dish Buzz meetup thread for next week. Glow is cool and all, but Buzz is the shit and I'm having withdrawals.

Yeah, Im with crownroyal here, 2 weeks and no Buzz for me, so I'm going nuts this Friday. Crown, I didnt get to meet you on Sat, although we were probably hanging out in the same area and didnt even know it.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Shady WTF?! You were there and you didn't say hi?! Or was I so plastered that I don't remember????? :mad::confused::o

Hey I jsut remembered...the 2 of you were actually standing almost right next to the other. It was the last time I saw you Vixen during the night. Shady was there, I was talking with DaVe and there was one more person there also....I think it was around the time Shady was trying to get me plastered with the first long island, right afte I had the shot of Jeigermaster. He was pro'ly thinking I would be so plastered that I would have to call in sick today and he could regain his CP post advantage before his trip.

Originally posted by vicman

Hey I jsut remembered...the 2 of you were actually standing almost right next to the other. It was the last time I saw you Vixen during the night. Shady was there, I was talking with DaVe and there was one more person there also....I think it was around the time Shady was trying to get me plastered with the first long island, right afte I had the shot of Jeigermaster. He was pro'ly thinking I would be so plastered that I would have to call in sick today and he could regain his CP post advantage before his trip.

Geez, you try to be nice and buy a guy a drink, and all of a sudden, these massive conspiracy allegations spring up all over the place.

You sure Vixen and I were standing right next to each other? Cause I would've noticed a royal blue thong. I've got a good eye for things of that nature. ;)

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, just remember Shady the Long Island Iced tea this week is on me :D

I guess your thong-dar was affected a bit during the last part of the evening

Hmm, do you think I should get my thong-dar serviced? Damn, I hope it's not broken. It costs a bundle to get that sort of technology fixed.

But the better question is, what are you still doing at the office, Vic? You're just waiting for me to leave so that you can post up 50 messages with no response from me so you can catch up, aren't you? Well, we'll see about that. I'm sitting right here at my desk all night if I have to. You can't outsmart Shady, Vic, you should know that by now. That trophy's as good as mine.

OK, ran out of patience. I'm going home now...