Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate chicken heads...

karch

I hate it when like a chicken head thinks she's all that cause guys wanna hook up with her. I just feel like telling them the harsh truth, "the guys that hook up with you only hook up with you cause your a girl, and some guys don't give a shit what the fuck the girl looks like." And these girls have the nerve to talk like there the hot shit. Sorry had to vent, I hate people with egos and nothing to back it up.

Originally posted by karch

I hate it when like a chicken head thinks she's all that cause guys wanna hook up with her. I just feel like telling them the harsh truth, "the guys that hook up with you only hook up with you cause your a girl, and some guys don't give a shit what the fuck the girl looks like." And these girls have the nerve to talk like there the hot shit. Sorry had to vent, I hate people with egos and nothing to back it up.

I'm with ya on that one...God I met a few recently and they piss me the fuck off:mad:

BTW sassa there are many in BK and queens, well u can find them pretty much everywhere

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm with ya on that one...God I met a few recently and they piss me the fuck off:mad:

BTW sassa there are many in BK and queens, well u can find them pretty much everywhere

LOL. DEFINITELY can find some in California...you're right they're basically everywhere. Makes me sick.:blown: