Clubplanet Nightlife Community

::game freaks:: The GameCube....

I have to buy the new metroid and a gamecube for my girlfriend when it comes out. She's a metroid freak and its all I hear about when ever the game cube or xbox comes up. I havent decided which is better of the 2, i still like my ps2. Gamecude would be better if it played dvd's, but i guess 100 bucks less then xbox and i could buy a cheap dvd player

Originally posted by milamber3

I have to buy the new metroid and a gamecube for my girlfriend when it comes out. She's a metroid freak and its all I hear

like me!:laugh::D:tongue:

Omg All star Baseball is A-W-E-S-O-M-E :eek:

::sorry im just really broke with no regrets; the worst way to be::

gamecube is good for the reason already stated....great games like the new metroid. xbox is much more powerful (pentium 3 733mhz processor!) There is more of a future for the xbox than the gamecube. Also as stated, the xbox has a dvd player. Always been a nintendo fan, bought all of there systems so far but gonna pass on the gamecube

Originally posted by dmaciupa

gamecube is good for the reason already stated....great games like the new metroid. xbox is much more powerful (pentium 3 733mhz processor!) There is more of a future for the xbox than the gamecube. Also as stated, the xbox has a dvd player. Always been a nintendo fan, bought all of there systems so far but gonna pass on the gamecube

yeah i think i'd buy the gamecube just for metroid and the new mario

I actually read a little while ago that nintendo is going to let another company put out a gamecube clone that will be exactly like a gamecube except it will play DVD's. I think it will cost more but also anyone who was holding out because of the no dvd compatibility can buy one and be happy.