Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the hell was in this pill?

bodi

My gf and I had green butterflies this past Fri and we were all screwed up. It came on real strong and it felt like E for about half an hour and then I stood up to hit the bathroom and wanted to just lie down on the dancefloor, my legs felt really heavy and I had to concentrate to walk. When I got back my gf looked like shit. She remembered who I was but didn't remember that I was her boyfriend and mentioned that she felt that it were early spring instead of mid-November (lost in time?). Woke up the next day and my vision was still distorted and I felt physically and mentally spent, unlike any E I've ever done. The last time we felt like this was when we did some K and went out for a cigarette. No one ever told us no to smoke cigs while snorting K anyways, the combo of the two made us feel like shit. So I was thinking that these pills might have been K, The moral of the story is don't take K orally unless you want a really srange and not so great trip.

Thanks bud, but I'm cool. My girl was saying shit like..."I'm never doing anything ever again". The next day she was like "Fuck that, lets see if we can get our hands on some E this time!"

I mean, if I knew it was K. I would have just smashed it up and snorted it rather than take it orally.

DXM?...i had pills a few new years ago that did that shit to me..as an example i would walk 10 feet and every few feet black out and not remember how far i walked or how i got there...it was as if time was warped and shit..was crazy...some people love it some werent to sure...was like a k hole...kinda neat in a fucked up way

Sorry but I got to flame you on this, ALWAYS test your pills. You can buy one from dancesafe.org for 25.00. Still testing is not always 100% safe ,but it is safer then not testing it.....

Each pill is never the same also remember that :)

On the other tip your talking about it might been DXM. Thats not a plesant feeling in a club/rave..I do happen to enjoy DXM in my own home :) robotripping..Any questions please feel free to p.m. me

Sorry to hear about that...Imma tell y'all a story...wanna hear it...here it go.

At an afterhours one time this guy had a bunch of pillz...a few of my friends bought them and not 45 minutes later they were out of their minds...sweating like a motherfucker...and very, very disoriented.

My one friend kept on handing his credit card to anyone that would sit next to him asking for the trip to stop...cruel me was cracking up...he then thought he was at a garage getting his car fixed and tried to charge the repairs on this credit card.

Now I've been around for quite a while but never saw anything like this..I mean anything...I could go on and on but won't bore you.

They were spent for days after that too. I tested the pill the next day and it smoked like a maaafucker. DXM (they were the clovers from back in the day)

Originally posted by bodi

Damn! Y'all scared me enuff to get a tester! DXM huh?

we would affectionetly (or not) refer to those type of pills as "marshmellow static pills"..thats what it did to your mind..made it into marshmellows and was all static..

or maybe it was just me...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shroomy,

Good looking out bro. I did a "green butterfly" search on pillreports and didn't get any hits so I figured that dancesafe wouldn't have any info either. Testing kit is on the way so hopefully I won't have to play guinea pig anymore.

dxm. plain and simple.

and don't talk about dxm like it's a bad thing. it's bad if you are expecting e, but if you try dxm correctly, it's a lot of f*ckin fun.

i had more trips and hallucinations on dxm than on acid.

k and stogs are not a bad combo, i am sorry to hear that you felt ill after this combo.. sometimes i even put k in my cigarette and smoke it.. a very nice and odd feeling.. try it sometime.