Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Live in Las Vegas reviews

Who was that red headed dancer? OMG - could she dance!!!

1) Britney can't sing for shit. Even in her slow songs, she wasn't singing... and at the end when she finally did sing it blew big donkey balls

2) I bet if Britney tried to improv dance with her dancers, they'd all kick her ass

All she has to show for herself is a hot bod and some hip shakin'

Anyone can do that.... as for talent... nada... i have more respect for 'N Sync cause at least they are hot and can truly sing and dance.

And what was all that moaning about?????

. . . How very true . . .

1) Britney has a small amount of "harvestable" vocal talent that can be reinforced with the marvels of studio engineering. . Coming from the music scene in O-town, the bubblegum pop stronghold of the know universe . . I had the priveledge (??) of hanging out with many studio engineers and aspiring musicians that would work for the bubblegum pop group tours to make money. I happened to know a kid that did sound reinforcement on both the Brittney Spears tour and the Christina Aguliera (excuse the spelling) tour . . . In Brittany's case (just saying that name is . . well . .nauseating . .)There is an INCREDIBLE amount of vocal filtering going on during her live performances.. . they have the system set up so that when her vocal level falls, the background music will pot up to compensate automatically (Isn't MIDI wonderful . . )

He also said working for her was a nightmare. . she treated her road crew like shit and goes NUTZ whenever her riders aren't carried out to a tee. . .

He said that working for the Aguliera tour was actually a fun experience . . crew was nice and so was she. . more of a family atmosphere . .

2) You can teach a Texas Heffer to dance, just don't ask her to lead . .

. . As far as Nsync's vocal talent is concerned . . it's the same thing as Brittany Spears. . Super sound reinforcement . . When a human has inborn vocal ability (as in the case of Christina Aguliera ) the listener can tell . .even the most untrained of listeners. . .I hate to break it to you, but Nsync cannot be considered true vocal talent . . the engineering that makes their otherwize mediocre voices sound good is again, incredible . .

I totally agree that Christina Aguilera has true vocal talent. I was just wondering where she's been at though. Even though she's a little weird, I still like her because she's herself. She ACTS like a 19 year old. Britney on the other hand doesn't know who she is... she tries to be this coy little 19 (who wants to be 26) year old stripper. Make up your mind!

Ok yes she's has a great body and everything and she looks good, but she cannot sing AND she just looks so fake, even in her interviews she's soooo fakee ughhh, and her voice is so annoying, i think she makes her voice like that on purpose so she can try and sound sexy lol

Guest saleen351

Wow, I thougth I was the only one that thought that concert sucked, did you see the ppl in the crowd, they were board and were just sitting there.

1. she can't sing

2. her new album sucks

3. her old shit was fun, catchy

4. shes hot but I've been telling my buddy carbone that her ass is starting to get big.

5. Shes a fucking idiot, did you see her behinds the scences on mtv...she one of those hot 12 year old acting broads..The kind that make you look good in a bar but you don't want them to speak.

6. Christina Agulara can sing but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much makeup..she looks like a 80's chick.

7. I think it is the end of the road for Britney, her boyfriends movie bombed and hers will too.....

Originally posted by saleen351

Wow, I thougth I was the only one that thought that concert sucked, did you see the ppl in the crowd, they were board and were just sitting there.

1. she can't sing

]tru...

2. her new album sucks

no it doesnt lol... i love it.. but then again im a teeny bopper so.. :rolleyes:

3. her old shit was fun, catchy

]i think her new stuff is better... its not such bubblegum pop anymore...

4. shes hot but I've been telling my buddy carbone that her ass is starting to get big.

who r u kidding lol.. shes got a great ass....

5. Shes a fucking idiot, did you see her behinds the scences on mtv...she one of those hot 12 year old acting broads..The kind that make you look good in a bar but you don't want them to speak.

6. Christina Agulara can sing but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much makeup..she looks like a 80's chick.

she is so nasty i think.... she sings better but god shes not pleasant to look at... :yuck:

7. I think it is the end of the road for Britney, her boyfriends movie bombed and hers will too.....

actually... that movie that was just out wasnt her boyfriends movie... but anyway.. i didnt do this to disagree with everything YOU had to say... but u brought up the most points so i decided to just quote them.... i personally like britney.. maybe cuz shes just really hot and i want a body like her lol, but this seems like a bash britney thread so ill shut up now. *hehe*

Originally posted by linabina

actually... that movie that was just out wasnt her boyfriends movie... but anyway.. i didnt do this to disagree with everything YOU had to say... but u brought up the most points so i decided to just quote them.... i personally like britney.. maybe cuz shes just really hot and i want a body like her lol, but this seems like a bash britney thread so ill shut up now. *hehe*

yeah she is hot and i'd kill to have her body wow

...was i the only one who that the actor that was talking to her little sister looked like a child molester and was trying to cop a feel...

anyways...this thing had velveeta written all over it from the beginning...ALTHOUGH i did see the end with the whole rain thing...guess i kept waitin to see her boobs or butt pop out...damn...maybe im the molester...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by linabina

Her new shit is terrible. She wrote the whole album. I'm not bashing her for her sucess but come on talent wise shes garbage, just a hot piece of ass that dances and semi sings.... Jessica Simpson in my opinion has the entire package, looks, body, personality,Voice is amazing and shes not being over exsposed like Britney....

Originally posted by saleen351

Her new shit is terrible. She wrote the whole album. I'm not bashing her for her sucess but come on talent wise shes garbage, just a hot piece of ass that dances and semi sings.... Jessica Simpson in my opinion has the entire package, looks, body, personality,Voice is amazing and shes not being over exsposed like Britney....

yea no doubt- jessica simpson is gorgeous... and can sing the best out of all of them but she cant dance for shit... thats her only downfall... wut i love most about britney is her ability to dance... im like... mezmorized when i watch her. but anyway... i love her, and to each his own right?! ;):D