Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else ever feel like

nitro449

All the time.......

I can't say I havn't before, cause I have but I'm walking around all day in the city and I'm constantly watching just beautiful women all day long walking around. They say the average guy thinks about sex every five minutes.......I say I think about it every two.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ive def been horny enough to rub one out at work b4, but i never have. but i cant wait till i get home on days like that. today is kind of a day like that.

HEY!!!!!!! i thought u said u didnt feel good today and u needed help gettin horny... i see how it is.... ud rather jerk off than be horny with me!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad::tongue:

Nope...I teach dance all I see are girls and women all day unless it's a dad picking up his child......that's why I go nuts on the weekends when I finally see some good looking men hehe

~~Same here Snooz...working in the fashion district dosen't get one much ass....Unless I mozzie myself on up to 8th Ave and give them crackwhore's some competition!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ive def been horny enough to rub one out at work b4, but i never have. but i cant wait till i get home on days like that. today is kind of a day like that.

"rub one out" LOL - i thought just me and my buddies were the only ones to use that term!

cheers!