Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hawtin Meetup!!!!

That's right people, just to wish everyone a happy turkey day, I'll be down in front o the stage from opening till 4am, then heading over to cipriani's for sasha and digweed, so come down and say hi in front of the stage....

Really easy to get to, you walk into the main room, and you see a stage, and you see a front to the stage, i will be right there.....

-Scotty-

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

That's right people, just to wish everyone a happy turkey day, I'll be down in front o the stage from opening till 4am, then heading over to cipriani's for sasha and digweed, so come down and say hi in front of the stage....

Really easy to get to, you walk into the main room, and you see a stage, and you see a front to the stage, i will be right there.....

-Scotty-

Biatch....:laugh:

Originally posted by boa_boy

word around the campfire is that hawtin will be starting @ 3 or 4am

yikes, no kidding, boaboy...i sure hope aquavita can slam his shit well into the a.m. I'll be there early anyway, don't want to miss a nanosecond!

ps... how is the weather down unda?/?

Tino, I'll see you at 4,

and Steve, your boy called, he said he's got some really hot chubby chick waiting for you after you get out of S&D, and that he said he will met you back at your place for thanksgiving dinner, HAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for everyone else, yeah in front of the stage is deffinatley where I will be most of the night, but I am DEFFINATLEY going to be there at 3...........

Laids,

-Scotty-

Hey, i'll be there with Lavender for the 3am at least. And she'll even recognize u kid. i've met u a few times myself, but seeing as how i'm retarded, gonna have to rely on her. lol.

so, any of u heading to DT @ SF after? any info on when they're planning on closing LL down?

very psyched for this. last time a saw him was at that tiny free benefit Friday after WTC - he was great!!!

scotty you little slut, aint' nobody wants to meet you....

why you headed over to cipriani's at 4am? the party's gonna be almost over! i think i hear it's going from 9pm-6am or something.

anyway, i dont' know anything anymore, but then again, maybe i never knew anything in the first place....

thank you for coming! i'll see you in hell!

from Viktor of Tronic

"John's playing first. For how long, only he, his computer and Richie know ;-)

Basically, we'll see how things go. Once the lights dim, you KNOW hard beats will be coming out. I assume 2:30 ish.

The parachutes are all in. The Detroit crew and I looked like commandos walking with parachutes on our shoulders outside of Port Authority. Poor Greyhound staff! They must have disturbed dreams tonight ;-)"

due to finish @ 9, but Viktor said if it is rocking Richie will keep playing

Originally posted by boa_boy

from Viktor of Tronic

due to finish @ 9, but Viktor said if it is rocking Richie will keep playing

kool.. just in time to head over to the parade afterwards ;)

also, i'll try to make it to the main stage @ 1, i'm a dude, got long blond hair, about 5'9'' and i smile alot, with or without candy :D

Originally posted by mattyparsons

scotty you little slut, aint' nobody wants to meet you....

why you headed over to cipriani's at 4am? the party's gonna be almost over! i think i hear it's going from 9pm-6am or something.

anyway, i dont' know anything anymore, but then again, maybe i never knew anything in the first place....

thank you for coming! i'll see you in hell!

its till 8 suckah biatch!:blown:

hey....

scotty i cant beleive u dont remeber me ...u suck!!!!. i met u at limelight for jeff mills...stargazincutie on aol..hello lol. if u dont remeber me i understand its all good. blah on u though. im not saying hello then tonite. u say hello to me!!!! like u did at jeff mills u siad hello to me lol.

jess =)

i cant wait!!!!!

*GZ sleeps soundly with visions of ravers dancing in his head*

*and nothing was stirring except the rabid raptor under his bed*

*and his godamn neighbors blasting britney...what horror what dread*

*If they wake up old GZ hell probably grind their bones to make his bread*

....alright...now thats just screwy...ZZz..

:flame: