Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFG I'm sooooo lazy

inyourdreams

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up RudeBoyGeek. Wow, you really know how to impress a girl. Do you talk like that to ALL the girls u meet, or does your lack of success with girls lead you to think that garbage like that will win over a chick's heart. You're a fucking disgrace and nothing but a piece of shit.

You think ur a pimp? You're nothing but a cheeseball computer geek. I bet youre the mack daddy of aol chat rooms. You fucking fagggggggg.....Step out from behind the monitor, nerd. You're probably some little 15 year old punk that has never touched pussy and dreams and dreams of the day that he will get some ass, right PIMP??Please, do us all a favor and save ur garbage for www.nerdvirginsdreams.com. Maybe there, nerdy geeks like you, will think ur a true PIMP....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Have some respect for the Lady Bro.. This is the Drama board not the Lets be a Dick board. We try to meet cool and interesting people on this board. Shit I bet you wouldn't say that In person to her. She would kick you right in the nuts I Guarantee it. On that note peace out.:mad:

. . Quit trying to get laid!!! . . . .:laugh:

Avalon,

That is a very well prepared response you posted. Very insightful as well, despite the half assed shit you said. You even took the time to include a website in your post. It is more than obvious that you are good at research, but you should spend less time researching such useless, stupid shit; it makes you seem like a true homosexual. Overall, you're a dumb ass.

I wouldn't consider your post to be "sticking up for a girl," but rather, sounding like a little kid who knows about as much as his writing dictates: Nothing.

As for fucking inyourdreams up the asshole without a condom, my sentiments still remain the same.

Keep up the research, Avalon.

Good luck.

I wouldn't consider the urge to fuck you up your asshole without any type of protection to be a "Crush" on you. However, if that suits your liking, feel free to label it as such.

I would still fuck you up your asshole and cum inside your mouth, splashing the back of your throat.

You piece of cunt, you.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I wouldn't consider the urge to fuck you up your asshole without any type of protection to be a "Crush" on you. However, if that suits your liking, feel free to label it as such.

I would still fuck you up your asshole and cum inside your mouth, splashing the back of your throat.

You piece of cunt, you.

good now shut up and keep your stupid comments to yourself cuz im personally done with reading them

you better hope i dont see your ass anywhere cuz ill make sure to drop you