Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are cool movies to see when you are "High"

Aight heres the diff movies for diff drugs.

Weed:half baked,cheech and chong,and friday

E:half baked,road trip,eddie murphy delirious, and freddy got fingered.

Shrooms:fantasia 2000,matrix,and fight club.

Acid:any fuckin movie is great on acid.

Coke:you have to be a complete dumbass to watch movies on this

What about "Pulp Fiction" and "Go"

Now the Key is not to get too banged out because it could get confusing.....

Also a trippy flick, I'm sure many have heard of it. The Wizard of Oz to the Sound track of Pink Floyd the Wall.....

My personal preferance is actually listening to Music New Music, that's unfamiliar, get a bit toasty and make movies in my head.....

:D:cool::idea:

Originally posted by jjcbebe

Actually "E" as it eats away at my brain... makes me feel really normal...I don't feel as hyper..and I can relax a little...but that's my "head" There is a lot of sick stuff going on up there.. I like to sit down and stare at the sky on E {example}..that's E... now a cocktail is what get's or shall I say what used to get me going...as in for partying..

normally i have thoughts that go a hundred miles an hour and i am too hyper to relax..ever..I can't even concentrate ona film long enough to watch it..put E in the pic and we are talking a more calm, talkative ..ME

In the end i am pretty Sick!!

It sounds like you have ADD. Go to a doctor and get yourself a good speed presciptioin and sell them to your friends. Or take them yourself, it sounds like you need 'em.

I like Big Lebowski and Spinal Tap stoned. Jacob's Ladder is completely fucked no matter what you're on. And there's this Alex Winter movie called Freaks that's hard to find, but really good. Look out for Keanu as Dogboy.

the funniest movie I have ever seen stoned was : HALF BAKED

Road Trip, AUSTIN POWERS!!!!!

I have never seen a movie on E, E should stay in the clubs...

Watching PITCH BLACK fucked up on K in the movie theater was probably one of the best K experiences.

Requiem for a Dream , watch it when your high. you guys will enjoy. :)

too bad im done with all them drugs, they rot your brain. quit now when you can. (damn.. oct 2nd was the last time i blazed)