Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are cool movies to see when you are "High"

Scary Movie movie 2 on E scared the life out of me...although i did come to a lot of realizations that everyone that i spoke to agreed on..

~~I was also convinced that this world was straight up SICK!! and that every boundary had been crossed that is why a lot of bad things are happening

~~Anyhow i am still convinced the devil made that movie to taunt us..but that's just my crazy mind.

Training Day on E was another SICK movie..i felt every single thing that happened in that movie..and that movie is SICK!

Is this what the kids are doing these days?

dropping E at the movies/

(sigh)

Here..

try this out..

smoke some wacky Tabacky and

try watching:

CITY OF LOST CHILDREN

DELICATESEN

RUN LOLA RUN

TRAINSPOTTING

SNATCH

or any movie ever made by

TERRY GILLIAM.

(You'll never want to waste a

good roll ever again like that.

save THAt for the clubs!)

first off, dropping e and watching movies is suuuuch a waste of a trip considering how much e fucks up your body.

bump sum k and you will be IN the movie! some great movies to watch wen u bump are....matrix, the cell, fight club...love those. watching comedies is pretty pointless since u will be too fuked up to understand the jokes. and dont watch any horror movies cuz you will be scared shitless. i know the cell is really scary but the graphics are soooo worth it.

disney's "alice in wonderland" is an acid trip - straight up. i know that's not a new notion, but think about every scene with that in mind, and it'll blow yours away.

*i'm not saying that you need to be on drugs for this film; i'm actually saying that the makers of this film were on drugs - maybe even more than lewis carroll.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I can't believe you guys forgot the mother of ALL pot-smoking movies, CheeCh n ChonG!

i watched it on shroomies once, and my friend could'ave SWORN the dude's face was melting! GREAT FLICK

There's a bunch, but "Up in Smoke is the best

Any movie on shrooms has a whole different effect... :eek: :eek: :eek: That is why they are magical..

Originally posted by fierydesire

haha I thought u meant high as in weed...if that was teh case then half-baked..but HOW the F%@& do you see a movie rollin..ur a weirdo:rolleyes:

Actually "E" as it eats away at my brain... makes me feel really normal...I don't feel as hyper..and I can relax a little...but that's my "head" There is a lot of sick stuff going on up there.. I like to sit down and stare at the sky on E {example}..that's E... now a cocktail is what get's or shall I say what used to get me going...as in for partying..

normally i have thoughts that go a hundred miles an hour and i am too hyper to relax..ever..I can't even concentrate ona film long enough to watch it..put E in the pic and we are talking a more calm, talkative ..ME

In the end i am pretty Sick!!

Originally posted by jjcbebe

Actually "E" as it eats away at my brain... makes me feel really normal...I don't feel as hyper..and I can relax a little...but that's my "head" There is a lot of sick stuff going on up there.. I like to sit down and stare at the sky on E {example}..that's E... now a cocktail is what get's or shall I say what used to get me going...as in for partying..

normally i have thoughts that go a hundred miles an hour and i am too hyper to relax..ever..I can't even concentrate ona film long enough to watch it..put E in the pic and we are talking a more calm, talkative ..ME

In the end i am pretty Sick!!

wow that is pretty ironic..I can't even imagine tryin to focus while on E.. I just go with the flow;)

Three words for you....

Fantasia on Dank....

don't understand E at a flick.... couldn't do it myself, but then again never tried... I think I would burst from trying to stay in my seat for so long.

tho....

Laughed my ass off first time I did mesc. watching faces of death

I'm just crazy... and I like it that way!

i'm in a situation where i get to see some great classics...i take the dog out...smoke a bowl...come back in and sit next to my son n the best are

pinnochio - about some underprivilaged kid that wants it like other kids...first day goin to school gets picked up by a fox and gets pimped out...after that ordeal he gets pimped again and they feed him beer n he smokes a phillie and turns into an ass

dumbo - can't talk...all the other elephants pick on him...mom gets locked up...gets drunk and starts flyin with a bunch of black hobo crows

disney was definatly doin some heroin cuz you just don't think of stuff like this

cindarella is a classic situation of a money hunry ho that'll give up the pusswah to live like a queen

do you really think those 7 dwarves didn't gang bang snow white???especially after she ate the apple???

Originally posted by vision

i'm in a situation where i get to see some great classics...i take the dog out...smoke a bowl...come back in and sit next to my son n the best are

pinnochio - about some underprivilaged kid that wants it like other kids...first day goin to school gets picked up by a fox and gets pimped out...after that ordeal he gets pimped again and they feed him beer n he smokes a phillie and turns into an ass

dumbo - can't talk...all the other elephants pick on him...mom gets locked up...gets drunk and starts flyin with a bunch of black hobo crows

disney was definatly doin some heroin cuz you just don't think of stuff like this

cindarella is a classic situation of a money hunry ho that'll give up the pusswah to live like a queen

do you really think those 7 dwarves didn't gang bang snow white???especially after she ate the apple???

I definately felt pinnochio was a really dark movie. The visuals when Dumbo gets drunk is amazing.