Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dry Humping

fierydesire

Originally posted by dgmodel

another pointless adolescent activity...

" hey i have an idea, how about i rub up and down against you in a canine like manner till i reach climax and ruin my slacks and drawls..., and get rug burn on my cock... " super...

haha:laugh: god that sux

i call it a waste of time...

i agree YET...

dry humping can be beneficial to subtly finding out how BIG the guy is and how he moves....

the last time i remember dry humping was with my bf when we first starting hangin' out...couldnt give it up on the first days but i couldnt resist him after a week or so --- so dry humping was all over quickly :laugh: too much of a tease, i need some hot, wet, naked ,non-chaffing action

yeah but when i was younger i used to "dry hump" my cock would always get rubbed out to the side and some how get tangled back between my legs, and it was weird then id have to put my hand in move my shit then it woudld be good for while then same... maybe i was doing it wrong all this time and thats why i dont get it???

yeah but when i was younger i used to "dry hump" my cock would always get rubbed out to the side and some how get tangled back between my legs, and it was weird then id have to put my hand in move my shit then it woudld be good for while then same... maybe i was doing it wrong all this time and thats why i dont get it???

:laugh: :laugh: Oh man at least your cock stayed in tact;)

Dry Humping can be extremely erotic if done in the right way. For example I consider lap dancing a form of dry humping and this my friends brings me back to a a very nice scene from one of my favorite movies.

The scene is a strip club called the cheetah, back stage where the lapdancing is takin place. Now the guy is thrown on the couch his girl is sitting across from him and the stripper is getting to work. She works him so well he cums in his pants and his girl is dripping wet from watching her guy get dick teased by this stripper chick! This scene was very erotic and gets me soooo horny everytime i watch it.

By the way Gina Gershon is my lesbian fantasy!

:D

Originally posted by chula22

Dry Humping can be extremely erotic if done in the right way. For example I consider lap dancing a form of dry humping and this my friends brings me back to a a very nice scene from one of my favorite movies.

The scene is a strip club called the cheetah, back stage where the lapdancing is takin place. Now the guy is thrown on the couch his girl is sitting across from him and the stripper is getting to work. She works him so well he cums in his pants and his girl is dripping wet from watching her guy get dick teased by this stripper chick! This scene was very erotic and gets me soooo horny everytime i watch it.

By the way Gina Gershon is my lesbian fantasy!

:D

the movie is Showgirls. do i get a prize? do i? do i? :D