Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate those bimbos who....

madrusso

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bkissa

im a bag lady. i'll take pictures of my voo doo dance next time im out for your amusement. :rolleyes::blown:

do any of you care to "smack me upside the face"?

oh cummon

we are all very nice guys here, and we respect the bag-ladies, it's just that they need to CHECK THE BAGS IN! i just returned from europe and i spotted many bag-dames* there as well sporting a similar ritual-dance. i concluded they are usually boyfriend-less and horny and that they comppensate by virtue of organising the shopping-support groups, which then leads them into being penny-less and saving-big-time at the coatcheck.

madrusso, this one is for you *babe* - don't let this thread die!

:D

Originally posted by zlatang

oh cummon

we are all very nice guys here, and we respect the bag-ladies, it's just that they need to CHECK THE BAGS IN! i just returned from europe and i spotted many bag-dames* there as well sporting a similar ritual-dance. i concluded they are usually boyfriend-less and horny and that they comppensate by virtue of organising the shopping-support groups, which then leads them into being penny-less and saving-big-time at the coatcheck.

well where will i keep my drugs? :confused:

Originally posted by zlatang

oh cummon

:laugh:

Welcome back!

well where will i keep my drugs? :confused:

this will be a long answer...when i was at the frankfurt airport two years ago i spotted a bizarre giveaway item at the duty-free shop. it was prismatic plastic thing which had a lighter as a component. also, once you press a small button, a fairly small cover opens to reveal a box that's covered with mirros. i kept asking myself: what would one keep in this small box which is conviniently camouflaged with a lighter....and i think that now we both know the answer! so, the moral of the story is:

CHECK THE BAGS IN

GO TO FRANKFURT AIRPORT AND GET THE E/C CONTAINER

:D :D :D

the TRENDY drugs. :tongue:

and you forget, im not wearing UFO's so my pockets (if there are any) are not NEARLY that big!

trendy drugs, heh? oh please do tell what they are...and howcome they are so big that they can't be carried in pockets?

but aren't you the fashion expert? ;)

indeed i am sweetie ;)

so i did an alfabet of drugs, yaba being the last one i tried, and now it's soooo* 2000and1 to do it. on the other hand, every good fashionista needs some info from time to time, and i was hoping you'd share some details on your naughtyness with us here. (additionally i'd like you to describe the latest guido-moves you spotted while on that trendy drug you use; i hope it was decently wrapped (the drug) in a designed mini-bag that doesn't need to be checked-in)

as for the bags......they are so 1999....however, i was thinking about launching the new trend: a bag check out, where all the ladies who show up in the clubs *bag-less* get a free sample bag to pile up on the dance floor!

question... ok, so we now all know about the habits of the "bag-lady" but what about the guys that walk around the club, holding it while his gurl is dancing or standing outside the bathroom HOLDING the bags? should they not be compensated for their duties as loyal bf/best friends for looking like a tool? as far as checking the bags in, i don't think that would happen, what about a locker like we had back in high school? but instead of metal lockers it should be glass in that way the bags can be seen AND admired by others.

*bump*!!!

Originally posted by sydnie

question... ok, so we now all know about the habits of the "bag-lady" but what about the guys that walk around the club, holding it while his gurl is dancing or standing outside the bathroom HOLDING the bags? should they not be compensated for their duties as loyal bf/best friends for looking like a tool? as far as checking the bags in, i don't think that would happen, what about a locker like we had back in high school? but instead of metal lockers it should be glass in that way the bags can be seen AND admired by others.

*bump*!!!

indeed. but that topic deserves a new thread, because this one is temporarily closed.

one prob with those lockers though - the baggies wouldn't have their woo-doo dance then. + it wouldn't deprive other people from trheir dancing area. think about it, and by the way, check the htread about guido dance style which is slowly merging with this one.....:bounce: