Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Beer?

Originally posted by tonito

My favorite beer is "1664", French blonde beer made by Kronenbourg. Anyone knows a huge beer store in Manhattan where I could find my French beers???

Thanks

Try the Peculiar Pub on Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village. I'm pretty sure they have it there. And I agree "1664" is very good. I had some of it in Paris.

MUTHAFUCKIN GUINNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but good substitues in no particular order cause it all depends on the cash flow are.....Heineken, Newcastle brown ale, Killian's irish red, Bass ale, meister brau (j/k), or hey a whole case of Smirnoff ice will get u blasted.

but...NOTHING BEATS A BLACK & TAN WITH GUINNESS AND HARP'S LAGER (IF IT IS POURED THE RIGHT WAY) MMMMMM FUCKIN YUM

haw haaah, this thread is crackin me up inside!!!

celis white (belgian) - for something different

hellz yeah, belgium represent!

(IF IT IS POURED THE RIGHT WAY) MMMMMM FUCKIN YUM
you're right, quoth,,,,i hate wen they f@ck that up!

how to pour good beer and have a full head pour it

THE ONE AND ONLY NATURAL ICE!!!!!!!!

you're kidding, right snails?/? (you're name alludes me to thinking you're not )

and i love when they hook you up w/shots when you stick w/ the same bartender! mmm, had my fill last night :tongue:

header.gif

i love my belgian ale

:drunk:westmlt.gif

gmccookny, you have the same birthday as me!!!! cept mine is May 26th, 1981 not 1979 which means that i will be 21 finally this may and also which means u must do a meetup brotha man for my 21st birthday so we can drink Guinness!!!!! and other fine forms of alcoholic replenishment.

Originally posted by quoth

gmccookny, you have the same birthday as me!!!! cept mine is May 26th, 1981 not 1979 which means that i will be 21 finally this may and also which means u must do a meetup brotha man for my 21st birthday so we can drink Guinness!!!!! and other fine forms of alcoholic replenishment.

NO DOUBT KID!!!!

i'm actually heading to belgium next month, gonna rack up about 2 six-packs of trappist monk beer (mmmmmmm:tongue: )

Yes, a meetup is in order... i'll try to save some beer's for that night. Let's remember to do a f@ckin official thread 4 that day!

Haaha,it'll be on a sunday..let's go to church that day and drink my monk beer in the back pews and recite the hail mary!

:cool:

~George

Originally posted by gmccookny

NO DOUBT KID!!!!

i'm actually heading to belgium next month, gonna rack up about 2 six-packs of trappist monk beer (mmmmmmm:tongue: )

Yes, a meetup is in order... i'll try to save some beer's for that night. Let's remember to do a f@ckin official thread 4 that day!

Haaha,it'll be on a sunday..let's go to church that day and drink my monk beer in the back pews and recite the hail mary!

:cool:

~George

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN MY BROTHA!!!!!!!! BACK PEWS NEAR THE STATUE OF MARY?? makin fun of the priest with the accent??? FUCKIN-A i soooooooooo am there :laugh: :laugh:

without a doubt one of us will remember to put an official ITS OUR MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY thread. But a meetup in the city at a club is definitely in order in and around that time and try to save some of that beer so i can tell what real german shit tastes like. Hopefully it wont.. A) go bad by may 26th, 2002 and B) get drinkin up by you ya fuckin lush.

Originally posted by quoth

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN MY BROTHA!!!!!!!! BACK PEWS NEAR THE STATUE OF MARY?? makin fun of the priest with the accent??? FUCKIN-A i soooooooooo am there :laugh: :laugh:

without a doubt one of us will remember to put an official ITS OUR MUTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY thread. But a meetup in the city at a club is definitely in order in and around that time and try to save some of that beer so i can tell what real german shit tastes like. Hopefully it wont.. A) go bad by may 26th, 2002 and B) get drinkin up by you ya fuckin lush.

Sounds god to me,... the only thing is it's BELGIAN beer, no german-wanna be crap! (no offense to german peeps here :)

i know the flags are very similar, but dude, Belgian beer is what i'm talkin about!

~PeAce

G

ps...naw, beer won't get bad, i still have some from last summer!