Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***DC's OFFICAL PICTURE POST***

dcsglow

Holiday meetups are just around the corner and i was thinkin, "I wanna see what beautiful people CP has!!!

::thats right! each and every one of you!::

So I worked up the courage to start a brand spankin new PICTURE THREAD!!! WOOOHOOO!! ::mmmmm spankin::

::this is actually just an excuse for me to be a perv hehe:: :D

(compliments of clubkat)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Vixen your tearin up the site w/your pictures. I don't have any pics cuz i got a new computer recently, but when I get back to school I'll grace everybody w/some pictures of me acting like an ass at VMI and I'll scan a normal one in from this summer.

All I have to say: DC CP has some hot girls!!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I'll take a camera tommorrow to Radiate and take pics of everyone whether you guys want it or not :D ..incluiding myself 'cause I dont have any of myslef on a disk :mad:

dcsglow: so thats how you look like withoout all the gunk on your hair :D

Originally posted by vicman

Shady, be carefull what you drink this time or it will be further proof that your thong-dar is really in a sorrowfull state :D

My thong-dar is fine tuned for this weekend. If there's a thong to be found, my thong-dar will sniff it out.

...maybe sniff wasn't the best choice of words, but you get the point... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

My thong-dar is fine tuned for this weekend. If there's a thong to be found, my thong-dar will sniff it out.

excellent, mine is in tip top shape even after it was overworked on Wed. night, I dunno how it will be on Sunday as it will more than likely overheat on Sat., I just hope it doesnt unexpectitedly combust on me :D