Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito is god

italianchris19

or so he and chris the greek thinks he is. On greeks show sunday nights on L.i. they just kept going on and on about how great he and his new cd is. Maybe if his cd came out about 8 months earlier it would actually be a hot cd, but no he waits until all the songs are played out beyond belief and then releases it on a cd. As a business man he is good but as a dj he sucks.

HAHA what a fucking joke!

Louie Devito can kiss my ass. He's no where near close to being a club God -- are you kidding me?! Not only is the music that he spins NOT HIS, the shit is mad old by the time the CD comes out, and it just popularizes club songs that were once INSANE in the club and now are basically ruined because every plays them out.

Commercializing of club music gets me kind of annoyed sometimes because the radios will take a fucking good song that you know everyone loved in the club (i.e. I Turn To You, Derb, Castles in the Sky) and fucking overplays them and makes the song so played out that the real clubbers that once had good memories to the song can't even bare to listen to it anymore!

The things with club music is that by the time everything gets together to make an actual CD, especially with extreme club hits, the music is already too old by then. That's just the way the club industry music-wise is.

Devito is FAR FROM a God, and I feel bad for anyone that thinks he is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

HAHA what a fucking joke!

Louie Devito can kiss my ass. He's no where near close to being a club God -- are you kidding me?! Not only is the music that he spins NOT HIS, the shit is mad old by the time the CD comes out, and it just popularizes club songs that were once INSANE in the club and now are basically ruined because every plays them out.

Commercializing of club music gets me kind of annoyed sometimes because the radios will take a fucking good song that you know everyone loved in the club (i.e. I Turn To You, Derb, Castles in the Sky) and fucking overplays them and makes the song so played out that the real clubbers that once had good memories to the song can't even bare to listen to it anymore!

The things with club music is that by the time everything gets together to make an actual CD, especially with extreme club hits, the music is already too old by then. That's just the way the club industry music-wise is.

Devito is FAR FROM a God, and I feel bad for anyone that thinks he is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No offense Codica but I don't think you should be talking being that u have a strong liking for Draper & Domenick Cappello..

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

No offense Codica but I don't think you should be talking being that u have a strong liking for Draper & Domenick Cappello..

No offense xtcgirlie, but I don't have a strong liking for Draper.

If you're talking about my Rhythm Ready reference in my signature, I just think it sounds good. It's a good song, I'm still shocked to this day that Draper put it together.

But I am nowheres near having a strong liking for Draper.

As far as Domenick Capello is concerned, what does he have to do with Louie Devito making CDs with outdated material & causing originally good club songs to be popularized and overplayed??

I don't see Capello OR Draper for that matter going around thinking they're god either. In fact, Capello is very modest about his work.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOUIE DEVITO IS A FUCKING FLAMER! Ohhh im Louie Devito, I release the most played out club hit's on one CD so that some asshole who knows nothing about dance music can be suckered into wasting $13.00 into buying it! LOUIE DEVITO CAN LICK BALLS AND SWALLOW THEM WHILE HES DOWN THERE. HE HARDLY EVEN MIXES! Bad Boy Joe edits the thing down to a fucking pulp! Louie Devito is a FUCKING JOKKKKKKKKE!

Originally posted by sextacy911

djkrackct, LD is the dj selling the NYC UNDERGROUND cds and making mad money... and i dont see u anywhere near him so since u are a DJ and know how hard it is to be one... u should have some respect toward him...

Why support somebody who ruins dance music? All he is doing is putting once great club hit's on a CD where some pop crazy asshole can play the shit out of it even more than Louie Devito. I respect the fact that he makes CD's that sell good, but he aims for the wrong audience, so in a way, I think he is cheap for that. He aims for a crowd he know he can make easy money off of. In my opinion, he's got to alot to learn.

Originally posted by djkrackct

LOUIE DEVITO IS A FUCKING FLAMER! Ohhh im Louie Devito, I release the most played out club hit's on one CD so that some asshole who knows nothing about dance music can be suckered into wasting $13.00 into buying it! LOUIE DEVITO CAN LICK BALLS AND SWALLOW THEM WHILE HES DOWN THERE. HE HARDLY EVEN MIXES! Bad Boy Joe edits the thing down to a fucking pulp! Louie Devito is a FUCKING JOKKKKKKKKE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the word "flamer"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The man pick songs to put on a CD that sells good to the general public. I never heard the man do a live set, so I can't talk to much, I heard him on KTU do a one hour set on Friday nights for RSL(Riddler, Skribble, Louie Devito...for those who didn't know...haha) and I didn't like it very much. As for his CDs, there good but only if they were realeased 8-10 months before they actual release it. All the songs are played out. But they are hits. It was said before some of those songs I have good memories of hearing em at whatever club I was in, but now to hear some pop crazy kid playing, I get pissed. And the thing I also hate the most... how most of them describe the song by the track number... "Oh I love song #8!!!" lmao!!!

Originally posted by karch

It was said before some of those songs I have good memories of hearing em at whatever club I was in, but now to hear some pop crazy kid playing, I get pissed. And the thing I also hate the most... how most of them describe the song by the track number... "Oh I love song #8!!!" lmao!!!

My thoughts exactly... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by glamourama

Ok, I know his name is Chris the greek but my friends and I call him Chris the geek.

I'll say this, cause I listen to the show. . . Greek is the only cat on that station who can spin worth a damn . . LIR would be a complete fucking joke if it wasn't for his show. . I could do without his sidekick though . . he sucks . .