Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lotus, Eugenes, GO or Suite 16?????????

They are all places that are frequented by pretentious snobby people. I havent heard anything about GO, but I have seen pics of the inside and its gorgeous. Lotus and Eugenes both have really good parties during the week, I want to say Wed. or Thursday. Good luck getting into Suite 16, you might want to try going on the weekend.

Im one of those snobby people that frequent Suite 16, lotus,Eugene and Go. Yes the music does suck almost all the time however contrary to popular opinion the attitude is mostly at the door and not inside. I hear many that complain about these types of places mostly because of dress but belive it or not I think that their selective door policies are based more on are you cool and not going to come in here and be close minded ass hole or are you just some attitude filled guido thats going to start fighting because someone steped on your shoe.Any how heres the nights

I found to be good.

Wed. LOTUS (only trance party)

Thu. GO

Fri. SUITE 16

Sat. EUGENES

if you have trouble getting in just offer to take care of one of the security guys out front most of the time that will get you in quick.