Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message To All Clubplanet Peeps That Ive Met!!!!!

aight guys i gotta say that everyone i have met over my clubbing journey has been mad fucking cool....i gotta admit though i love the response that i get from people that i meet for the first time....OH YOUREEEEEEEE MSOPRANO...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.....i love it.....everyone makes everybody feel welcomes...i guess clubnyc heads are the coolest fawking clubbers around...

debbie this message does not apply to you.......:tongue: :tongue: jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

Originally posted by Abstrakt

oh you'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee msoprano?!?! LOL yo I met you and your bro at the last meetup at America...you cats going next week? btw Vicious sucks:tongue: :laugh:

biiiiiiiitch

hahaha.. havent' talked to ya in a while bro.. congrats on the track.. hear its doin real well :)

"SOPRANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Me screaming at the top of my lungs at exit for u lolz.....YOU TOUCHED MY BUTT!! hahahaha ;) Muahz hun ur the best I always enjoy seeing u, and also a few of tha fellas on this board hehehe u guys are awsome MuAhz so much love

-DeE

Originally posted by trancend

yeah meeting people rules

haha remember when we met and then 4 hours later met again at the car impound?

hahaha...that was the worst... me and mike get out of the taxi and im like, mike , i think that is trancend..hes like, oh shit it is.. I just hope we never meet there again.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by trancend

yeah meeting people rules

haha remember when we met and then 4 hours later met again at the car impound?

yea bro that was horrible.....

anyway im looking foward to the next big meetup hopefully sometime in the near future so we can all get bombed again....

aww i gotta get to some meetups, you guys seem like so much fun!! i didnt know there was a meetup at exit this friday otherwise i woulda come...the pics that sexxybabyd posted are making me mad that i missed it! no one really knows me anyway so you'd all be like "...and you are?" lol i make friends quick tho :D

Originally posted by mssabina

aww i gotta get to some meetups, you guys seem like so much fun!! i didnt know there was a meetup at exit this friday otherwise i woulda come...the pics that sexxybabyd posted are making me mad that i missed it! no one really knows me anyway so you'd all be like "...and you are?" lol i make friends quick tho :D

meetups are the best.. everyone on the board is awesome!!!

peace out

gianni

Lol.. shut up Mike.. starting to stirr up more trouble and make everyone bach me on the board like it hasnt happened before.. haha. I dont think Im gonna be at LL this fri =(. I think Im staying local. They really pissed me off last week at the garage and i dunno where to park my car anymore. =(. So hopefully i'll be there next week. Just taking one week off. So joeg and trancend we will def meet up when i go.