Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Somes With Friends or Strangers?

guest00901

Ok so heres the deal

me and my BF are thinking bout doing that 3 some thing

But I feel kinda wierd doing it with my friends

I dunno y but I do. Also I feel weird doing it with a girl I don't really know. I feel weird doing it period, also he wants to have sex with the girl, I just thought i was going to get with the girl and he would have sex with me and watch us mess around. I dunno im not really sure what do to, give me some advice

Hmmmmmmmmmm, well i have a bf and we've talked out what would happen if we had a threesome, and like its been this fantasy for me but i doubt i'd ever actually do it ya know?

if it were just me and the girl and he wanted to watch or something yeah but if he started to touch her and have sex with her i would get extreley jelous, and i know that alotta times having a threesome with someone u are in a relationship with, messes things up for the two or you.

so me personally i wouldnt rite now caues i wouldnt want my bf touching some other girl.

ok well good luck in whtaever u decide to do

:)

Grow up an listen to what you are saying. you need to get rid of this guy, its not going to last to long anyway. plus it doesnt sound like your bi at all, so what the hell are you doing even thinking about it then. you need a guy that loves you for who you are, not one that is trying to change you into one he wants you to be.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so heres the deal

I dunno y but I do. Also I feel weird doing it with a girl I don't really know. I feel weird doing it period, also he wants to have sex with the girl, I just thought i was going to get with the girl and he would have sex with me and watch us mess around. I dunno im not really sure what do to, give me some advice

Hey babyd... if I read your message right it doesn't look like you're too much into the whole idea and hence, I don't think you should go along. Also, if your guy just has in mind to have sex with the other girl...it rather looks to me like he wants sex with someone else/new and needs an excuse in order to be not accused of cheating. So, sorry baby, but if that's the reason...you definitely sbouldn't go along...do it, if you feel like doing it and if it is something you fantasize about....do it even if it is your bf fantasy and you feel totally comfortably with the idea...but don't do it just to give him an excuse to screw around.

Good luck...whatever you decide....and btw: I'm happy you're back on the board and those drama stinkers didn't win :)

I know my BF loves me, he just said that sex thing cause he figured thats what a 3 some was about, but once i set it straight that it wasnt gonna happen wit him fawkin the other girl he was like ok. Now bout me gettin wit the other girl....well i cant call myself bi but it does not bother me gettin wit another girl, but Im just weird about who the girl is going to be. I dunno as of now it looks like im not gonna do it. =) Thanks for the advice

my bf and i both agreed that the way we feel is, threesomes are for 3 people who arent in a relationship. it doesnt have to be people u dont know.. but it should not be with people where 2 of them are in some kind of relationship. thats why we will never do it. unless ur the type of person where nothing like that bothers u, then more power to u, but dee, it doesnt look that way to me so i think ur makin the right choice here by not doin it. think about it::: how u gonna feel when u see ur bf fuckin some chick.. i sure as hell would NEVERRRRRRRR EVER stand for that. thats just how i am. so, good choice, and good luck if u ever decide to do it ;)

yea I know, I cant see my boyfriend like hanging around another chick let alone fucking another girl, thanks guys but I think I need to have a talk with him also, Jay that whole "its sex without cheating " thing is really bothering me i dunno well we will see but the 3 some is def not happening

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so heres the deal

I wouldnt do it... its prolly gonna end your relationship...

if youre single and youre doing with i dont know, whoever or whatever...than its a diff. story however IMO not with a loved one causes too much drama... keep in mind this is just my opinion and im not a sex therapist or blah blah blah...

i dont knnow if it would necessarily break up the relationship, but if you're not completely down with it yourself then there is the problem... unless you are completely sure you wanna be with a girl, dont do it. itll def fuck things up... you dont sound bi babyd... are you? or are you just doing if to fulfill the bf's fantasy???

You guys made me think. My girlfriend was the first to bring up 3somes. She said what do I think of the idea and I said I liked it. Then later she brought up how she wants to do stuff with the girl and let me do stuff with her, and to me it sounds incredible. But I dont want to fuck up the realtionship. See now I am thinking. DAMN!! :mad::( Will there be mad emothions and shit.?

I would say if you want get that shit over with now this way when it gets really serious like years and years down the road you guys dont have to get other feelings like jealousy and shit, like is that girl or guy a better lover or some shit. Me I will stick to sex the old fasioned way. This is a one women show, but im not ruling out the possibility maybe If I was drunk , like really drunk :). But otherwise I seriously doubt I would do it . Im selfish I like my girls to myself :)

if you do it make sure its with someone you will rarely ever see again.

Plus ask if after you do it, if he will do a 3 some with another guy. Then you are both on pretty even ground. :)

It doesn't have to mess up the relationship, but it certainly can. But maybe if it does, it was doomed to begin with.

BTW having 2 guys sucking your nipples at the same time while you hold one cock in each hand is the most incredible thing in the world. Something you can smile about when your 60 :D

Originally posted by sin-d

BTW having 2 guys sucking your nipples at the same time while you hold one cock in each hand is the most incredible thing in the world. Something you can smile about when your 60 :D

hahaha I think i like this girl lolz!!

That just turned me on =)

But Im a tiny girl and I cant even handle one guy well (ok im lieing I got that shit in the bag) lol but I dunno 2 guys is egh for me, plus I would feel bad for my BF lol I DUNNOO!! but the 3 some is def not goin on

first off, only do it if YOU want to do it .

second, if youre gonna do it then make sure its with someone you DONT know....things can get ugly if its a friend of yours.

me and my gurlie have this agreement, she wants to be with another chic and me, but i said id only do it when we're on vacation or something away from home so as to avoid any drama down the road.