Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The***official*** Limelight Sucked Ass Last Night, So I Went To Vinyl To See Tenaglia

quoth

christ, where the fuck do i begin. Oh alright...i'll begin with the line at Limelight...couples and girls ONLY. They did this for a good hour...then i somehow slithered my way past the bouncer. Now u cant thank fuckin hot 97 for hyping up DJ Enuff's performance so much that...that wound up being an entire night of hip-hop on the main floor when it shoulda only went to like 2 or 3am then anthony nero was to come on and spin some hard shit for the white folks. But that didnt happen. It prolly woulda caused a riot if u have like 3-4,000 people there all enjoyin hip-hop then BAM!!! a 4 on the floor beat comes on over the speakers.

So much for the meetup, i only met up with Trancend, JoeG, and VixxenFoxxy and some young ass looking dude who drank a fuckin cup of beer and was torn up. (fucking lightweights i'll tell ya)

Anyway..LavenderMenance-babe u were no where to be seen and Romy20-what the hell happened to you? But to be honest, you guys didnt miss shit!!!!!!! The best fun me and Trancend had all night was downstairs in the Arcadia room where they usually play that industial and goth shit...but they were playing harddddddddd trance, drum-n-bass,and some old skool harddddddd house like frankie bones ghetto techniques type shit. Least that made me enjoy myself for the time that i was there.

Anyway, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too crowded..and that point we decided to say fuck this and did our own seperate things cause some people had loot others didnt etc. So i wound up hittin up Tenaglia at like 4am and here is my question....

WHERE THE HELL WERE ALL THE CLUBPLANET PEOPLE WHO GO TO VINYL ON FRIDAYS?!?!?!?

i mean shit, i even asked around like a dumbass and all their were, were russian people just lookin at me sayin? "CLOOB-PLANA". But lemme tell ya, best thing i did was to go to Vinyl cause fuckin-A Tenaglia rocked my socks right off and he purely flawless and communicating like always on the mic to see how the crowd is doin during his mixes. A real classact danny tenaglia is.

But as for Limelight, as JoeG mentioned, u see why the Limelight weeklies fail cause with all due respect to the dj's, it never turns out how it should. But least it was finally a pleasure meeting anthony nero. He is hard-ass and mean tough guy and punched me in the fuckin face which is another reason i had to leave cause there was blood everywhere. (for those of you not into sarcasm, that was a purely joking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) But no doubt...nero is a classact as well, but his mixing skills will have to be heard another day for Hot 97 sucks cock for causing a big fiasco at Limelight and disappointing a lotta people who paid to hear Hard 4 on the floor beats and not a "Tunnel Sundays revisted" party. But i just came home and ate like this big fuckin yummy ultra fuckin, bacon,egg, and cheese on a roll and im going to bed. So have a good day people. peace. -Quoth

p.s. ok Xpander so yer satanic voodoo controlling ass was right....u said i would go to Limelight and i did. Fuck off with that voodoo doll already the pins are starting to show poke holes in my body. Next time u say i will go to a club when im decisive, watch me, i wont *but u have satanic control so i prolly will wind up going*

yes it was definitely an atrocity....for one of the first times though i could actually say the music WAS my drug, being that i was relatively sober. the rap was making me lose my mind so bad that we went downstairs where they were playing hard shit and i was like, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT - some random girl telling me i couldnt get into the skybox! i was just like who the fuck are you???? UGGHHH IT WAS HORRRIBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe ill write more later

Couldn't agree more. THUG THUG THUG VILLE. HIP HOP ON THE MAIN FLOOR. I was in reception bringing my girl soem coffee. Ventured to the main floor to see what the deal was with one of the tech guys. And holy shit it was like a bad ghetto music video with booths on the stage and wannabes bopping their heads. Nero baby Doll I am sorry I couldn't stay VINYL was calling me. I guess you never made it by. Call me. One Love

wow the first week that nero is starting his residency and thats what happened....fucking bullshit...i almost drove in last night to hear him spin...anyway i have nothing agaisnt other types of music but hip hop has NO BUSINESS being on any main floor in any trance, house club in nyc....you dont see special performances of our dj's doing main floors at hip-hop clubs.....

LImelight was so crazy last night cuz it was the afterparty for Camron. who is now on Rocafella Records with Jay Z and the rest of his fam. He had a concert at the Apollo last night so everyone who was there went to the afterparty at LImelight

Thats why it was so Sunday Tunnel thugged out shit last night

Yeah, all I can say is WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

That might have been one of the worst things i've ever seen... The funny part is, I like hiphop music as much as trance, but there were just too many people jammed into each room and the smell of weed was overtaking, and it just wasn't a pleasant environment... Oh, and to top it off... I had NO ALCOHOL, much to my dismay...

Jesus fucking Christ, well atleast Jay-Z showed up like they said..... oh... wait.... that never happened....

Originally posted by reggie99

LImelight was so crazy last night cuz it was the afterparty for Camron. who is now on Rocafella Records with Jay Z and the rest of his fam. He had a concert at the Apollo last night so everyone who was there went to the afterparty at LImelight

Thats why it was so Sunday Tunnel thugged out shit last night

nothing towards you but i dont think any one cares about them and what record label they are on

Ok wow. I agree with everyone here.. I ws so upset.. ALL freckin week i couldnt wait to hear Nero rip it up again. Hip hop in NO WAY belongs in LL on a friday. Then they had 2 rooms with hip hop and as im sitting there one turned into merengee crap then hip hop and the smallest room in the club was hard house,, figure that one out. Not to mention the line. Plus i parked in the parking garage on 21st.. NEVER again. I went to pick it up after Nero finished spinning (not the one that says "park here for LL", the one next to it). As I was walking down the street i see the front of my car. My car are parked in front of the gate sticking half way out on the curb, so anyone could break into it. That happened once and thats the reason i park in garages now. So i told off the parking guy b/c my PBA cards were all over my car, my phonwe which was in the middle console was on my seat and my car was fucked up. I pull away and my exhaust system is hanging down. Drivcing back to LI way a bitch and a half. My dad looked at my car today and my exhaust system is 3 inches over than where its supposed to be. So, in other words those damn parking peole hit my car into something. HORRIBLE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i had to vent.. lol 4-530 was the highlight. Nero you rock! Sorry you got dicked. I went to the meet ups and didnt see anyone. I think i saw vixxen in teh blue shirt at the 230 meetup but im not sure. lata.

haha, we never seem to run into you bebby, yeah, aly was in something blue, not sure if i'd call it a "shirt" lol. :D

I can't remember if we were there at 2:30, by 2:30 I think I was clicking my heals together and saying "theres no place like Nero on a friday night..." but when I opened my eyes I was still listening to "shaggy" and I was still depressed and wondering wtf was going on....

But again.... atleast Jay-Z was there.. so it was worth it.....

oh.... F....

ok well a bug fat sorry to every1 first off. thank u cats who stayed till 4 when i finially got on. wow was that some shit from hip hop to house. i felt like the only white crayon in a box 400 black1s. me n my 140 lb ass on stage it looked like a full moon. lol i have to say even though it was hip hop the crowd was still chill we had no problems no nothin jus a shit load of chaos. but i promise thisi wont be like tht again. and i jus got word, mr picotto and mr piu might be on there way to nyc sooner then every1 thinks!!!!!! well im as sososos sorry guys lastnite was out of my hands. somehow im gonna make it up to every1 who supported me lastnite. this fri we got a sick nite planned, mundy jackie christie, and myself NO HIP HOP ON THE MAIN.nothin but a dial tone be good cu all later. quoth nice meetin ya, i told u i was the nicest cat u know lol. deb sorry bout the car want me to fix it for u. but needss to come to jurzee for that 1. all in all what a nite i didnt walk in till 10 30 in the am so im goin back to sleep. tonite il bechillen at hush then world then factory whos comin

lanie i wanted to go to vinyl lastnite but after all tht we jus went to a loft party on 68th n broadway next week maybe call me

Originally posted by polinar1021

question....i have been to limelight several times and i only know of the chapel and the main room....what other rooms are u guys talking about?????i thought there was only one floor lol...i see i am lost :)

well to get to the arcadia room you walk past the chapel, past the bar, make a right, and youre there

to get to the giger room, go up on the balcony, get to the side closer to where you came in, look up the stairs in the direction of the stage and thats the giger room

Originally posted by trancend

well to get to the arcadia room you walk past the chapel, past the bar, make a right, and youre there

to get to the giger room, go up on the balcony, get to the side closer to where you came in, look up the stairs in the direction of the stage and thats the giger room

what the fuck are u part of ECHO STAR tour guides now??