Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Doesnt Johnny Vicious Have A Residency??

Originally posted by realz

:confused:

Are you sure it was an actual print, and not some underling sub promoter lieng? Im pretty sure I never seen a flyer with Johnny's name on it prior to the Grand Reopening

yup dude...

it was acutally on the flyer.. i remember specifically b/c i was promoted the party for a while when it first started.. lol

and the saturday party i remember havign the flyer is well..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Guess I was wrong, but seriously I dont recall. I recall a flyer with Funk Flex; it was a Memorial day NO ID party. I remember the head line dj was TONY DRAPER FUNK FLEX & KID CAPRI.

lol

but im dead ass - Vicious on the 21st..............

but im dead ass - Vicious on the 21st..............

is he gonna do another 2.5 hour set....honestly its not even worth his time i mean think about it...most exit heads dont appreciate him and vicious is an afterhours dj not a peak hour dj and then have draper close for him.....it takes him 2 hours just to build his set...he spins longer at this little club by my house and it closes at 4am....and he drops pure exclusives and unreleaed tracks while he spins there.....

Originally posted by msoprano13

is he gonna do another 2.5 hour set....honestly its not even worth his time i mean think about it...most exit heads dont appreciate him and vicious is an afterhours dj not a peak hour dj and then have draper close for him.....it takes him 2 hours just to build his set...he spins longer at this little club by my house and it closes at 4am....and he drops pure exclusives and unreleaed tracks while he spins there.....

yup.. exactly..

i missed both his sets at exit in the past two months, but i'm not real disappointed.. 2 hours is just not nearly enough.. especially after getting to hear him on a 7 hour set in the summer which was pure insanity..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. exactly..

i missed both his sets at exit in the past two months, but i'm not real disappointed.. 2 hours is just not nearly enough.. especially after getting to hear him on a 7 hour set in the summer which was pure insanity..

Factory in August was one of the best musical nights I've heard.

*ahem* explain this?!?

December 21st - Johnny Vicious

Don't u understand they are liars by now....:rolleyes: *AHEM*

If u click on the link 2 sicktracsk I posted in my first post on this thread U can get some insight to where people are saying hes gonna be...

Since hes working with the Exit friday promoters, my guess would be Exit.

:)

Um.. from what I heard.. it's not Exit, definitely not.

I believe it was a newer, smaller venue and a brand new party.

Only in my dreams did Johnny Vicious start up a residency at Exit.

And then I woke up.. :( :( :(

Oh -- just for the record.. when Vicious was there last, he went on around 1am and spun 'til 5am.

Oh -- and I really appreciate how this time you wrote "most exit heads don't appreciate him" because I happen to be one of the small percentage that does. :D :D :D Thanks for the distinction this time.

Originally posted by codica3

Oh -- just for the record.. when Vicious was there last, he went on around 1am and spun 'til 5am.

Oh -- and I really appreciate how this time you wrote "most exit heads don't appreciate him" because I happen to be one of the small percentage that does. :D :D :D Thanks for the distinction this time.

i know that you are the ones that appreciate him and 4 hours is still bullshit for vicious....he closes places out bottom line...he doesnt deserve to get booted so someone like draper can play 2 more hours of noise...i heard that he was only on for 2-3 hours max at exit last time but i wasnt there so i cant be positive but i also read they were killing his sound to set up for a performance.....come on exit give up already...lmaoooooo

but i also read they were killing his sound to set up for a performance.....come on exit give up already...lmaoooooo

Yes, I bitched about this on several threads too. He was just getting warmed up, and they fucking interrupted him to do that wack ass stage shit. I actually almost fell asleep literally on the 2nd level while it was going on.

If I were Vicious, I would have been FURIOUS:biggun:

hahahaha...thanks man.. and just wait, im gonna have a club. dont you worry.. it might not be now but soon. i learned in my business class that over 70 percent of new businesses are opend by people 24-30. im at 19,and my bro (msoprano) is gonna be 21.. so were almost there. so just wait a few more years and its gonna happen. :D:tongue: i hope!!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by PFloyd40

a few weeks before that they also said he was gonna be spinning on a saturday and when i got there denny was spinnign as usual...

If you are talking about when it was supossed to be for his birthday(I think), Viscious did spin for a little while. No more than 2 hours. Denny spun before and after him.

Originally posted by codica3

For the record, Viscious was there last Thanksgiving eve and there is no way he was on till 5. Flex spun his bullshit and i know Denny took over at about 415 and then Ojeda too over at about 530.