Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Radiate in the DC Armory!

Anyone go to Radiate last night (Saturday) to see PVD at the DC Armory?? I didn't catch the whole 12 hour event, but I made sure i was there for PVD's set. DAMN!!!! His set that night was probably better any other set I've heard in Twilo! Yo, it was siiick!!! I thought his sequencing was great and I followed him all throughout his 3 hour set. He blew everyone away with his own style of progressive trance! He even played some old stuff like "energy flow." He played "another way" which never gets old, and he also threw in a bunch of kickass songs from Politics of Dancing. The last song he played was "For An Angel" which is my all time number 1 song!!!! Damn...excellent night! Did anyone else go see him!

mike

Yeah man I went there I was there for basically the entire 12 hours and after the announcement that David Duriez was not coming it got weak fast Until scott lit it up I had to go up front and try to train spot every mix before he brought it in it was so much fun Scott henry is the man he tore it up Yeah yeah PVD was ok if you like Trance heheheh JK PVD WAS AMAZING but scott made my night to bad his set was cut short I was kinda pissed.. once again the song of the night for me was Rapture !!!

To bad like the first like 7 hours sucked Dj sun was pretty good but he had weak progression but did throw on a couple of phat tribal tracks...

sorry I missed anyone that was there from here... but I hope you all had a good time !!!

-Carl

Icey sucked...I thought Duriez was there (who was the bald guy banging out the beats then b4 Henry?)...Scott Henry was nice, by the time PVD came on my legs hurt *ouch*:blank: The D 'n B room needed a makeover (sound-system wise)...the drinking tents/area sucked...apparently some people got arrested with over 3,ooo pills collectively. But over all I had a good time...might even *do* it again next year...

-Jamms "canirantonsomemore" :cool:

PVD's set was great, and I agree he could've gotten harder and heavier. I wish he could've put more breakbeat into his set, but if you're only spinning for 3 hours it's hard to diversify your set. If he had at least 5 hours and played the same stuff the entire time then I'd be disappointed. i thought he finished his set strong after getting pretty deep and melodic in the middle.

mikelac

I was there drove down from Boston, had a great time. PVD was awesome! I def. agree wish it was a little heavier and darker but, overall very good! Def. worth the time in the car...

Oh BTW don't know if they post here, but thanks to those guys in the front of the PVD set holding up the Twilo shirt that my B-friend had met in Ibiza, thanks guys for getting me that pic of PVD!

Originally posted by prplhz

I was there drove down from Boston, had a great time. PVD was awesome! I def. agree wish it was a little heavier and darker but, overall very good! Def. worth the time in the car...

Oh BTW don't know if they post here, but thanks to those guys in the front of the PVD set holding up the Twilo shirt that my B-friend had met in Ibiza, thanks guys for getting me that pic of PVD!

if you saw a big black kid with a blue hat that was ME!!!