Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cars Cars Cars

atomicapples

Originally posted by joeg

LOL seriously, what were you racing, a schoolbus full of children?

apples: not if i find her first!

Something about girls in fast cars thats so fucking hottttt......

lol oddly enuf a guy had a ice cream truck (yes im serious) that he put a v6 with twin turbo in and was kicking some serious ass..to bad it was windy and it blew over doin like 100mph..lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdancer

I drove the SVX nice car, but didnt they stop making them for a reason, sides don't knock the HONDA they are good cars , im not saying its the shit, but it holds its own, besides your in GB right now we cant race :)

whoa...someone cant take a joke....but seriously...the svx is a fine car just marketed and priced poorly. The marketers at subaru advertised it as an alternative to a BMW 3 series (which it kinda was). Now, would you spend $40k on a BMW or on a Subaru? OK, i could see it at $30k, but within range of the M3? I dont think so.

Originally posted by gambitrah

lol oddly enuf a guy had a ice cream truck (yes im serious) that he put a v6 with twin turbo in and was kicking some serious ass..to bad it was windy and it blew over doin like 100mph..lol

HAHAHAHA, now THATS something to see....

Originally posted by dgmodel

you need to drop your car, fast... looks like an SUV, do like a race drop on that car with some aluminum silver finish rims... itll look hot hot hot... 20% smokes on the window...

Bro you drop that shit and you void the warranty. Im not in a rush to drop it, I got 7k on the car and I got it Oct 3, can we say I do a shit load of driving, after 36,000 miles I can do what I want. For now im thinking Kickers, sub, amp dont want to touch the 6 Cd Changer, maybe some WHITE Suza rims, and def, ground effects, and those windshield wiper lights on the tip, Snowboard Rack for the season, and I already got Lights for the inside shit is going to look sweet, kind of like the pic im attaching. Tints, I think im going to wait till the summer, can't find a decent price on that shit just want like 45% all around, basterds all want the big cash :laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

Bro you drop that shit and you void the warranty. Im not in a rush to drop it, I got 7k on the car and I got it Oct 3, can we say I do a shit load of driving, after 36,000 miles I can do what I want. For now im thinking Kickers, sub, amp dont want to touch the 6 Cd Changer, maybe some WHITE Suza rims, and def, ground effects, and those windshield wiper lights on the tip, Snowboard Rack for the season, and I already got Lights for the inside shit is going to look sweet, kind of like the pic im attaching. Tints, I think im going to wait till the summer, can't find a decent price on that shit just want like 45% all around, basterds all want the big cash :laugh:

springs void your warranty? no way? H.O.A. are becoming prudes huh??? that sucks... anyway i wouldnt do the nozzle lights but all the other shit is cool...

Were are you located? 2 of my boys own shops and i can get you some really good prices... one of them does all the shit for puffy, madonna, mace, etc. the other one just does like off the hook shit... let me know if youre near by...