atomicapples

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeyb77

Here is my baby

1999 328i.

I am thinking of selling it and getting a 1995 Mazda RX-7.

I just love that car, but the 328 will do for now!!

I love that car, never seen the inside, but its so damn sleep and Elegant. If I was you I would keep it :D, I would buy it but I just bought a new car so there goes that IDEA.:idea:

Originally posted by rdancer

Yuck can you compare WRX and Maxima, I mean I like the WRX but the interior is not to nice and the doors feel like paper weights. Its a fast little fucker though no doubt about that, Would take my Ex6 in a race anyday of the week and twice on Sunday :D

I've never been in one, I was just going by exterior looks/speed.

I'm not a big fan of subarus in general though... The SVX was pretty cool.

I wish mitsu would scrap the new eclipse and just bring the 2nd gen back with some mods.... like a 6spd & 16g or something....

yes my max is quite quick... all i have is a k&n dropin filter. dont do shit, but whatevers... i like it nice and roomie, but my shit is all fucked up... i got a mad big dent on the front, and fucking drunk ass koester (the one in the wheelchair... a few post back) his drunk ass walked on top of my car and i got dents on my roof, that fucker... and i have alot of birdshit on my car... i been washing it, bnot its too cold to hand wash...

WRX and the MAX.. they both make a cute couple...

BTW : the 17 inch tired, bridgestone protenza.. those tires suck... i think its cuz they are H rated, and out of all 4 stock, i got 1 left, all the other ones i have on my car is michellins...

)apples: i recommend pirelli P7000 supersport tires. I upgraded to them a while ago. They are great in the rain and snow.

and there is no comparison between the wrx and the maxima

the wrx is much faster, but the maxima is more luxuriuos

a better comparison might be the sentra v-spec r or something like that. I dont like th e maximas that much (especially from the rear). The altima looks better in my opinion, and has the same engine (minus 20 hp, which can be easily corrected)

if i had that kind of money i would get either an altima, passat, or a legacy (and modify it..no flat-6 option:( )

:bigfinger I love my maxima so piss off lol... i was thinking of getting the WRX thats actually the first car i test drove it was sleeper fast i was taking ramps at 75 with my foot nailin the gas i love the all wheel... but the Maxima was a better pick because the interior is just amazing the car looks hot at night i wanna throw some tints on it, a k&n filter, neons, a system and maybe some other odd things here and there... btw the Bridgestone Protenzas i have on my car are V-Rated they are a bitch and a half to replace but havent given me any trouble if u know of a better tire to throw on please tell me im always in the market to improve perfection lol...

H rated tires blow my dick....

I had Z's stock, and it was nice, I got nice H's when i wore THROUGH the z's (literally tore the radials apart), These H's are crap, I mean, they're not pirellis, but still, they don't handle the turns like I take em... I want new 17" Rim's & low profile Z tires to go with.

Originally posted by cintron

Me too but i'm broke-ass poor so that's not gonna happen...

i mean come on... 17x7.5" and 17x9" lightweight rims are NOT cheap... specially when they come in Bronze. :(

Yeah, tell me about it...

And after I did that, i'd have to get some 13" rotors to match, lol...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$