Clubplanet Nightlife Community

poor

atomicapples

I had lots of money and then I blew that shit when I started going clubbing, bought a car, spent massive cash on my friends cause they are all broke fools who can't get a job. And Girls are Evil cause we have to spend massive quantities of cash for them when we go out, but hey thats why we are men :), and we make more money. Not to sound like a pig or anything.

Originally posted by atomicapples

i got 1500 car payments a month

im going to be mad poor...

gRRrR...

i guess i will have to go another year without a jacket...

jesus christ, what'd you do finance it for 2 years?

Did you atleast get it fully loaded? If theres one thing i've learned about cars thus far, is whatever you buy, buy it FULLY optioned....

Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of AWD performance... :)

Go buy a nice clutch and take it to the strip....

Originally posted by atomicapples

i got 1500 car payments a month

im going to be mad poor...

gRRrR...

i guess i will have to go another year without a jacket...

Damn what kind of car did you buy???? And damn, what kind of job do you have that pays you that well.... I shouldn't complaint cause I'm not unhappy with my job and my pay but damn, I definitely couldn't afford to spend that much money on car payments :confused:

im a lan administrator for pfizer (a computer guy) they pay me enough... all the options on the car is all sti options (rally art for your talon/eclipse) and its not worth the price, the car HAS NO option for leather or sunroof... my baby 2k maxima will have to stay home alot more now... but awd is hot shit... joe, i dunno if you know alot about japanese cars, but im planning to JDM my shit with mines, sti and zerosport parts only... jdm and DL

So what car did u get anyhow...and 1500 a month...sheeeesh...high insurance to??...its a long day and i cant seem to read between the lines.

AWD IS the shit..expecially here in CO with ice and snow recently...I have a 4banger 2liter Talon TSI and is my daily driver which can still pull 13's in the 1/4..which would be mid 12's at sea level...ohyah definitly get a second clutch youll need it with 6500rpm dumps.

:)

nice, i was just checking out rallyperformance.com, some cool shit on there...

I can't wait to see it when its done...

Who else has a Tsi Talon? (or GSX Eclipse for that matter)?

Rally is cool, but I don't know anyone in it, which is probably why I never got into it.... same with AutoX...

plus I drive to work on pavement, not dirt.... so stuff i do for track performance translates to the street well....

Gambitrah: 1st gen or 2nd?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Man im poor as is

Im in process of moving out

paying off people

and all that good stuff

THATS POOR!! I have $5 in my pocket right now to last me till next tuesday when I get paid.

I hate being broke!!:mad: :mad:

haha! i hear ya! i used to be like that...but luckily i have a good job now and make good money!! but u soo reminded me of myself when u said $5 has to last u til...... haha...money used to burn a whole in pocket!! i can remember times in h.s. when i had to decide between eating lunch,buying cigarettes,or putting it towards my sat night party fund!!! LOL..needless to say..eating usually lost! thank god for the notorius lunch room money scrubs!!:laugh: