Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Down and Dirty

jamaica

Guest gabo

I see agirl at a bar... I walk over and say hi we start talking and flirting... as were talking she keeps rubbing my leg and touching my face. She asks me if I want to go off in the corner and talk so no one bothers us. So we find a dark corner and the second I sit down she starts to stradles me... running her hands through my hair kissing me on my neck, unzipping my pants. Grabbing my cock and stroking it up and down! She then whispers in my ear asking me if I want to go for a walk outside, I say yes and we find ourselves making out in a very dark and dirty alleyway. She unbuttons my pants and drops to her knees putting my cock slowly in her mouth as she massages my balls... she starts to go faster and suck harder, She starts to suck on my balls as she says she wants me to cum in her mouth... I pull her up to me, lifting up her skirt and ripping off her panties! I bend her over and start to lick her ass, and as I smack her ass it echoes off the walls... with her still bent over I stand up and grab her by her hair yanking her head back, then delicatly closing my hand around her neck...She moans out FUCK ME leans over putting her hands on the wall... I slowly rub it around getting the head all wet and slippery before I put it in... she is moving her her ass around in circles cause she cant wait to get that hard cock inside of her... so this makes it difficult for me to put it inside of her and she thinks I am just teasing her, when all of a sudden she lines up right and thrust's backward ramming her pussy to my cock screaming as her pussy swallows every last inch!

to be continued...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

omfg... gabo if you were thinking about what u told me u were thinking about when u wrote it, god damn i think i want to be inside your head!!! or have your head inside of me :eek::D;)

I can't help it today... I am always horny but today it's just out of control!!

Ill write more when I have more time

i prefer the shower.

unless u got a big ass tub, it just don't work so great.

problem is, i kinda lose my balance when i cum, so need handles and a girl with a good grip for the shower to work well. but its nice being all wet and stuff. kinda like doing it in the rain, but nice and warm....