5-MEO-DMT

DOB

DOM

2-CI

Opiates

Benzos

There's a wide world out there

Originally posted by klohe

CRACK.....Ever since I saw the scene in Traffic where the girl smokes up and takes a shower I've been gettin that itch...plus I want to be able to call myself a crackhead and actually mean it :D

speaking of that movie and those scenes......

ok i dont want anyone to think differently of me but ii used to smoke it like 3 years ago, like seriously almost every day until i got caught, and i havent done it since then, well no actually i did it once. and im not even joking when i say this, but when i saw that movie, i really could not sit and watch those scenes i had to leave the room, cause omgg when i saw that i made me wanna go out and get some and it was just really bad like my heart started racing and ughh it was bad, so be carefull with it.

i know this is gonna sound bad but that is the best drug ive tried, the feeling it gives you is unbelievable, so euphoric, and your just so happy to be alive, but the high does not last long at all.

so be careful

E (MDMA) -of course

MDA -yes

MDE -most likely not knowing

LSD -soooo many times im insane

AMT -the new alphbet drugs are something I will have to think about

2-CT-2 -see above

2CB -see aboveD

DMT -spun the fuck out

DXM -bleckkk (not done with pure powder though...only robdosed)

Foxy -loved it

Tina -nothing special...same as coke to me..hard crash

Coke -way too much in my day

DPT -again...refer to AMT

Mescaline -back in 89 (no joke)

GHB -yummmy

Salvia -burnt the fuck out of my throat...never got off...even tried 5x extract

Nitrous -loved it..not to fond of it now

5-MEO-DMT -see alphabet drugs

DOB -see alphabet

DOM -dont think so

2-CI -see alphabet

Opiates -yup...favorite...oxycontin...H overrated

Benzos -weekly

The above is just to humor the board of course

:eek::laugh:

i want to try k... actually mix it with e... i never mix substances...

meth... from what i've heard... it's like coke... only you just need 1 bump and the down will last like 4 days... or at least you won't be able to sleep for 4 days... yuk! i would never want to do that... i've seen a lot of people on it... and they're not very happy campers... very popular among the gay scene in south beach.

and i would've sworn that what the girl in traffic was doing was free basing coke.... not crack... she was smoking it off aluminum foil and to smoke crack you have to smoke it out of a stem... (a skinny long glass tube with chore in it) otherwise you lose alot of the crack... (although, i wouldn't know too much about that... lol;) )

and yes romina i know what you mean about those scenes... i got that way myself... kinda felt the same way after watching groove... (i haven't partied in a while and seeing that movie just made me want to get the f**k out of the house and go party....

Most definately some of the alphabet drugs...DOB sounds the most interesting to me, cause its trip is so long. 2-CT-7 Sounds great too but from what i hear it is pretty unpredictable and I'm not to fond of the idea of keeling over from 1mg that I shouldn't have taken. DMT sounds great too, I like really intense shit. Best thing I've ever done though would be E, mesc, and acid at the same time...dunno what the hell kinda flip that is, but it was pure bliss from my eyes....

raverdoll, why dont you visit the Miami boards or hang with the Miami crew??

As for crack vs freebase coke, they are really the same thing except crack has a bunch of extra baking soda in it.

I agree with you that it was probabally the freebase in Trafic.

Crack is made with baking soda and water which is easier to make than the freebase wich is made with a heavy base such as lye or ammonia and a nonpolar solvent such as cloroform or naptha.

The problem with making the freebase is that it is easy to turn yourself into a torch ala Richard Pryor since most of the agents used as a solvent tend to explode, sometimes without even a spark.

but, don't think Im some crack head. I happen to be the only person I know who hasn't done coke, and in Miami no less where it flows like water.

Originally posted by raverdoll

i want to try k... actually mix it with e... i never mix substances...

When K was invented the guy must have been rolling. That mix could not be any better. There is no better mix around (at least that I've tried).

I've been wanting to try Mescaline for a while now.... BUT CAN"T FIND A DANG PERSON or SMURF who's GOT!!!

I heard it's the funniest drug, as well as long lasting and comfortable.

I also would like to do shrooms again, but my boy is dry (

;) ahem, shroomy?/?)

~GMc

Originally posted by gmccookny

I've been wanting to try Mescaline for a while now.... BUT CAN"T FIND A DANG PERSON or SMURF who's GOT!!!

I heard it's the funniest drug, as well as long lasting and comfortable.

I also would like to do shrooms again, but my boy is dry (

;) ahem, shroomy?/?)

~GMc

I have ONE Mesc. left..... Saving it for a "Special Occasion...." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: