Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Top Ten

pipdaddy

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

1) CHICANE FEAT. BRYAN ADAMS - DON'T GIVE UP(JOHNNY VICIOUS)

2) DEFINITELT N O T - PINO & GHOST AT THE POOL

3) DERB - UNDERWATER

4) LUCA ANTOLINI DJ - THE RACE (HARD TRANCE MIX)

5) LEANN RIMES - I NEED YOU (RICHIE SANTANA)

6) LISA LOUD - MILES FOR SOUND

7) MOONTRAP - FOLLOW THE SUN (DOGMA REMIX)

8) TIESTO FEAT. KIRSTY HAWKSHAW - URBAN TRAIN

9) ?WAKE UP - ?MIKE MACALUSO (ITS A BRAND NEW DAY..WAKE UP WAKE UP). HEARD IT ON KTU SUNDAY MORN. - PLEASE SOMEBODY SEND

10) DJ SPOKE - YOU'RE READY FOR ME

BONUS:

DJ PIP - NO ESCAPE VS. FIGHT CLUB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pipdaddy

9) ?WAKE UP - ?MIKE MACALUSO (ITS A BRAND NEW DAY..WAKE UP WAKE UP). HEARD IT ON KTU SUNDAY MORN. - PLEASE SOMEBODY SEND

This song is Mike Macaluso's "Brand New Day" that everyone's been talking about.

Sick track.. still unreleased as far as I know.

I like the Moontrap song too :D :D :D

Originally posted by sadelb

I think all u guys got this track confused. Brand New Day has a guys voice in it. People think it is a womans voice.

DEFINITELY NOT A MAN'S VOICE....UNLESS HE HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL, IN WHICH CASE I WOULD QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF HIS MASCULINITY. I'LL BET YOU A DOLLAR IT'S A WOMAN

Originally posted by sadelb

I think all u guys got this track confused. Brand New Day has a guys voice in it. People think it is a womans voice.

Hmm.. I could SWEAR when Vicious dropped it @ Exit those times he was there that it was a woman.. I'm pretty sure that's Brand New Day.. unless there is another song that has "Brand New Day" in the lyrics that Vicious would consecutively drop..

In that case.. the song that I'm thinking is Mike Macaluso's "Brand New Day" really isn't Mike Macaluso's "Brand New Day" in which case I'm completely lost... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

WHATEVER...I'M PAST THE POINT OF ARGUING OVER WHO'S SONG IS WHO'S SOMEONE SENT A RIP FROM JV SET SAT. NIGHT, AND I'M LISTENTING TO IT RIGHT NOW.....IF I CLOSE MY EYES, I'M DRIVING HOME FROM HOHOBOKEN AGAIN......

lmao:laugh: :)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wow...you are the most ignorant fucking person ever arent you? seems like you have nothing better to do than rip on people....oh well, mane is the man and you are a piece of shit

BG

and youre the most annoying fuck on the board....and um last time i heard there was freedom of fucking speech and i can sit here and rip on whoever the fuck i want, if i think youre a fucking moron (which i think you are bc you stuck your nose where it didnt belong) im gonna say it if i want to bc honey thats my OPINION and last time i checked America was all about freedom.....and id think twice about the name-calling...might bite you in the ass TOOL