Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl this Fri?

Originally posted by boa_boy

I closed out @ 10:20am Saturday morning and Danny played the best set I have heard ANYWHERE in the last two yearws, fucking relentless, wear comfortable shoes cos at themoment DT is like a man possessed

i'm gonna make a run to chill til the last track is done this fri/sat..he was on point at factory..threw on a bunch of his old cuts..awesome night..i don't know any of you but i saw a bunch of familiar faces at sf..danny's tribe

Originally posted by vision

i'm gonna make a run to chill til the last track is done this fri/sat..he was on point at factory..threw on a bunch of his old cuts..awesome night..i don't know any of you but i saw a bunch of familiar faces at sf..danny's tribe

it was a totally different set, hardly any old cuts, dark evil hard twisted shit, it would be relentless for half an hour, he'd mix in a (literal) couple of tracks so u could catch your breath, then continue FUCKING AMAZING

Originally posted by calmdwn

How crowded does it get there... is there room to move, cause it seems like everyone goes there, and im about ready to try it out.

I bet it will be pretty crowded, but it's never so bad. Go!...you'll have a great time. DT's been off the hook lattely....:eek:

Im ready to raawwwwwk the dancefloor tommorow night!

I didn't go out to hear him at SF, thought it was going to be too packed, and I'd rather stick to just hearing him at his home.

** HEY! i have been going for months now, and I havent met any CP heads there, where does everyone meet up?

Peace

Justin

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

will def. be there -- dudey, u prepartying?

well i have a dinner/concert engagement at lincoln center from 7:30 on ..dunno when its gonna end. So i guess at around 12 ish i'll lose the artsy fartsy hat ...and put on my go buck wild and party hat. I'll probably be flying solo tomorrow. Originally i was planning on going to the huge cp/nb/ez gatherine@float but i obviously can't make it :(. sux

I guess this applies to everyone that wants to meet up .. 2:30

left front speaker (closest to the bar). For the ppl that don't know me, look for the 'lil asian guy with a red stanford cap.

So get to Vinyl at 2:30 and to my dissapointment, there was a note saying that Danny would not be there:mad: :mad:

Still I decided to make the best of the night and see what the DJ replacing him had to offer. Honestly I really wasn't feeling him at all...the crowd was having a good time but there just wasn't that energy there that DT always brings. Had fun though b/c I was with awesome friends!

Oh well..just gonna have to wait until next week for DT!

Originally posted by clubangel

So get to Vinyl at 2:30 and to my dissapointment, there was a note saying that Danny would not be there:mad: :mad:

Still I decided to make the best of the night and see what the DJ replacing him had to offer. Honestly I really wasn't feeling him at all...the crowd was having a good time but there just wasn't that energy there that DT always brings. Had fun though b/c I was with awesome friends!

Oh well..just gonna have to wait until next week for DT!

good thing i din't go, the last time i was there was the friday before he was at SF, he was fukin insane that night:eek: