Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Question Iz For The Diesel Guys

Alright heres the deal i wanna get big,but... the creatin + madd protien and shyt isnt working but i work out like a foot ball player and im pretty big but not big enough so..my question is do you guys know of a method or pills to take? and whats bad about steroids??which one is worst for you pills or needle?? thanks yall

probably better off in the substance forum.

my advice, lay off the sauce, it's DEFINATELY not worth it!!!!!

eat right, work out, and do your cardio, and you'll be just fine. if you're doing if to get some ass, trust me, girls don't like giant juicehead monsters.

fyi - pills are the worst, b/c it needs to be processed through you're liver whereby injection is more direct.

stay away from stuff like sustenon or suspension b/c it's just dirty shit.

if you wanna pack on some hard size, not bloated water weight and stay cut, probably one of the best stacks is primobolan depot + winstrol.

if you wanna become enormous, take a kit of GH.

the stuff is bad! don't waste your time,money, or health.

i don't take them, but have friends that have plus have done my own research so i'm a little informed.

if you want, check out www.anabolics.com...

OK this is what you have to do.When i was about 18 i wanted to get big to.I weighed 160 lbs. and wanted to get up to about 240.

Here's the routine: (3 month cycle)

:MORNINGS:

1/2 gallon of ice cream(any flavor) and drink 2 cups(16 fl. ozs.) of melted butter.

AFTERNOONS:

1 cup(8 fl. ozs.) of melted butter.

EVENINGS:

2 lbs.(32 ozs.) of prime beef w 3 cups(24 fl. ozs.) for dipping

When you complete this 3 month cycle start injecting yourself with 200 cc's of Anadril daily while maintaing a vigorous workout routine.

THIS REALLY WORKS BECAUSE I AM NOW 285 lbs. OF PURE MASS!!

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH LIL BROTHA........(Hulk Hogan Voice)

:blank:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

OK this is what you have to do.When i was about 18 i wanted to get big to.I weighed 160 lbs. and wanted to get up to about 240.

1/2 gallon of ice cream(any flavor) and drink 2 cups(16 fl. ozs.) of melted butter.

AFTERNOONS:

EVENINGS:

When you complete this 3 month cycle start injecting yourself with 200 cc's of Anadril daily while maintaing a vigorous workout routine.

:blank:

hahahahaaa omggg

yeah bryan lol

AFTERNOONS:

EVENINGS:

aight bro im 5'11 and 150-155 lbs.(damn thats skinny right)but i look bigger cause i got bigger shoulders.adn i only wanna get like 200 lbs. so u got any otha suggestions cause im not sticking any fuckin needles in me aight

Why dont you just give me the money and Ill save you the trouble. Ill cutt off your nuts, rub butter all over your face and arms and back so you can break out, smack you in the head with a 2x4 so you will always be a little *off* and pour gallons of water into your system. This way you'll be a poor, sterile, pox faced, nutjob with a big saggy gut and flabby arms. Thats what'll happen to ya in the end either way!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Why dont you just give me the money and Ill save you the trouble. Ill cutt off your nuts, rub butter all over your face and arms and back so you can break out, smack you in the head with a 2x4 so you will always be a little *off* and pour gallons of water into your system. This way you'll be a poor, sterile, pox faced, nutjob with a big saggy gut and flabby arms. Thats what'll happen to ya in the end either way!

LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

needles is the only way to go unless you have about hmmmmm 6-10 years to spare...howdoya think boxers move up in weight class so within 3 months..i mean these guys start trainin 3 months before a fight...all day jump ropin, shadow boxin sparing, on the bike...their day is lik 80% cardio...they should be twigs but they always move up in class/weight..i gained 15 lbs of muscle in like 4 mo on sust and dball..that was along time ago

and you only wanna gain 45 to 50 lbs???even on the sauce it'll take you a while cyclin on n off n on again

Originally posted by bionic

probably better off in the substance forum.

my advice, lay off the sauce, it's DEFINATELY not worth it!!!!!

eat right, work out, and do your cardio, and you'll be just fine. if you're doing if to get some ass, trust me, girls don't like giant juicehead monsters.

fyi - pills are the worst, b/c it needs to be processed through you're liver whereby injection is more direct.

stay away from stuff like sustenon or suspension b/c it's just dirty shit.

if you wanna pack on some hard size, not bloated water weight and stay cut, probably one of the best stacks is primobolan depot + winstrol.

if you wanna become enormous, take a kit of GH.

the stuff is bad! don't waste your time,money, or health.

i don't take them, but have friends that have plus have done my own research so i'm a little informed.

if you want, check out www.anabolics.com...

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, listen to word this guy says. COMPLETELY wrong on everything he has said.

Most people do not know a damn thing about steriods but the general assumption is that they are bad. If your friends take steriods according to your info no wonder you don't take them because they'd get no progress and would just be sick.

I'm a Moderator on EliteFitness.com, check that site out for real info on steriods and dont' ask people that just have opinions and have friends that juice. You aren't gonna get real answers that way.