Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Just Talked About Drugs In My Health Class.....

and my teacher said that mdma is the date rape drug.....ummm correct me if im wrong but isnt that xtc....

and we spent the whole class talking about weed and heroin and drinking and nothing about xtc or k.....arent these the big drugs nowadays???? they want people to learn about this stuff yet we just skip right over it in class and speak about stuff that everyone knows already....go figure

msoprano13

We Just Talked About Drugs In My Health Class.....

and my teacher said that mdma is the date rape drug.....ummm correct me if im wrong but isnt that xtc....

and we spent the whole class talking about weed and heroin and drinking and nothing about xtc or k.....arent these the big drugs nowadays???? they want people to learn about this stuff yet we just skip right over it in class and speak about stuff that everyone knows already....go figure

Alrite ill try to explain mdma is xtc but,nowadays it isnt dat pure its fake shyt so practically it isnt the date rape drug anymore......back in the seventies it waz outlawed in america cause to many grls were claiming rape and the guys were sayin it waznt because after u pop the pill(or put it in her drink) 20 min later she or u dont know wat the fuck your doing. ok.now you can only get it in mexico (**but i know a person that imports it**) but its mostly mdma the most pure shyt you can get,got it

peace yall and no i didnt go to drug skool,lol

Originally posted by lostintranz

Alrite ill try to explain mdma is xtc but,nowadays it isnt dat pure its fake shyt so practically it isnt the date rape drug anymore......back in the seventies it waz outlawed in america cause to many grls were claiming rape and the guys were sayin it waznt because after u pop the pill(or put it in her drink) 20 min later she or u dont know wat the fuck your doing. ok.now you can only get it in mexico (**but i know a person that imports it**) but its mostly mdma the most pure shyt you can get,got it

peace yall and no i didnt go to drug skool,lol

Do you have a degree in Street Pharmacuticals??

Originally posted by msoprano13

and my teacher said that mdma is the date rape drug.....

GHB is usually considered the date rape drug, though some studies (mostly gov't sponsored ones) claim that mdma (pure Ecstasy) has been used for the same purposes. Overall, however, mdma decreases aggression and violence, unlike, say, alcohol.

GHB is one of the substances used for date rape Im pretty sure.. Its a liquid form. Assholes just put in peoples drinks w/ no idea of the consequences, and risks they are putting on someones life.. If you or any friends experienced this...and know who slipped this in someones drink with intentions to take advantage, pound the mother fuckers head into the ground til they are crying for their mommy..

That shit pisses me off soooo much...:blown:

As far as i know GHB (liquid) is the date rape drug...

I guess they don't wanna discuss e & k in ur class, cause if familiar to most ppl anyhow.... My advise to everyone - before u experiment make sure u know what the consequences are (try dancesafe.org) & take it easy on the dosage... be safe, everyone

:heart:

Originally posted by xcracker

Alcohol is usually intentionally consumed by the individual. One pretty much puts themselve in that position..

Careful here...no one "intentionally" puts themselves in a position to be raped. Whether its ghb or alcohol or a dark alleyway, rape is rape, and the victim is always unsuspecting...

Originally posted by pkern

Careful here...no one "intentionally" puts themselves in a position to be raped. Whether its ghb or alcohol or a dark alleyway, rape is rape, and the victim is always unsuspecting...

True, I was just comparing the 2.. Understand what ya gettin at here though..

Originally posted by romy20

mdma the date rape drug???? ummmm no wtff

did you say anything to her? lol

i was going to but as quickly as she said it she changed to another drug, then i had this girl tell me that there is heroin and coke and all ths other shit....ahhhhhhhhhh...people are so clueless so i gave her the dancsafe site told her to spend a half hour on it and report to me next week on what she finds.....

i just dont get why xtc is not talked about in a health class when the unit is on drugs......we all know about steroids, weed and alchol but the majority of people, excluding most of us on these boards have no clue what xtc really is....

Originally posted by blaznny

i thought Rohypnol (not sure on spelling) was the date rape drug.

what is the exact substance people are referring to when they say roofies???

also heard ghb as the date rape drug also.

yea thats the true date rape drug... but its pure pharmaceutical so its that much harder to get unless you know someone.. kinda like how ritalin is a legal drug for medical purposes, but is generally a lot harder to get unless you know someone w/ ADD..

ghb has been called the date rape drug too..

i had a lot of fun in my drug class, it wasn't a heath class though....it was a drug class, i am minoring in drug abuse and prevention...go figure..

we mostky talked, and studied MDMA & LSD

we specifically talked about acid, k , and e, and coke..the whole semester

it was fun talking about the highs and lows :balloon: ... then we all got to talk about our own individual experiances:spin2:

to bad we glazed over shrooms....that was the only thing that upset me..i wanted to think about the magic mushroom and talk about it in class..:blank::balloon:

we also talked about the fun of prozac, ..oh and ritalin gives big migraines...no fun:mad: