Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does almost every thread end up raunchy?

vicman

Jus an observation, not that I'm complaining, I mean Im all for the raunch, in fact my motto is "the raunchier, the better" :D , but regardless of what the thread is about it usually ends up talking about raunch.....and my $$$ is still on vixen even in a 3 against 1 contest vs. shady, kuro & pgiddy with or without the grape jelly :D

Originally posted by vicman

Jus an observation, not that I'm complaining, I mean Im all for the raunch, in fact my motto is "the raunchier, the better" :D , but regardless of what the thread is about it usually ends up talking about raunch.....and my $$$ is still on vixen even in a 3 against 1 contest vs. shady, kuro & pgiddy with or without the grape jelly :D

It's all Vixen's fault. She's got a dirty mind. She slowly but surely manipulates all conversations to the raunchy side. :D

Originally posted by Kuro

Some raunchiness.

attachment.php?s=&postid=535250

WTF!!!!!! It was a picture thread! I am being totally wrongly accused here. Shady is the raunchy one. Who brought up thongs and low-rider pants? SHADY. Who brought up jelly and mud? SHADY. Oh but to further deflect blame, DCsGLOW started the picture post, and you may note that PGiddy is overly suggestive in his posts as well. Vicman and I just play your devious games and look what I get for it! DISCRIMINATION!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

WTF!!!!!! It was a picture thread! I am being totally wrongly accused here. Shady is the raunchy one. Who brought up thongs and low-rider pants? SHADY. Who brought up jelly and mud? SHADY. Oh but to further deflect blame, DCsGLOW started the picture post, and you may note that PGiddy is overly suggestive in his posts as well. Vicman and I just play your devious games and look what I get for it! DISCRIMINATION!!!!! :mad:

Have I told you how much I liked your pics?

Oh, now, now. Let's not distort the facts here. I merely made an innocent comment about appreciating the low-rider pants. And then YOU took it to the next level by talking about YOUR royal blue thong at Yoshi. Nice pic, BTW. :D

The best thing about this is that I'm the one who posted the pic, but Shady is the target of the verbal assault :D. As it should be. I really do like the pic, by the way.

The best thing about this is that I'm the one who posted the pic, but Shady is the target of the verbal assault :D. As it should be. I really do like the pic, by the way.

I'm always the target of verbal assault. :( All fingers always point back to me. But I'm strong enough to survive these verbal attacks. Cause I can wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and know that I'm innocent! What do you see when YOU look in the mirror every morning, Vixen? Oh, and feel free to describe EXACTLY what you see in EXCRUTIATING detail... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm always the target of verbal assault. :( All fingers always point back to me. But I'm strong enough to survive these verbal attacks. Cause I can wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and know that I'm innocent! What do you see when YOU look in the mirror every morning, Vixen? Oh, and feel free to describe EXACTLY what you see in EXCRUTIATING detail... :rolleyes:

And don't forget to describe exactly what it's like when you shower. Oh shit, now I get it. To answer Vicman's original questionvery thread descends into raunchiness because of me. My bad.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with raunch. This IS a party board. Partying is music, drugs, and everything raunchy!

I agree and if Vixen wants to post half nude or totally nude pics of herself here then she should feel free. I think she should post totally nude pics of herself, actually. Vixen should post totally nude pics of herself. Totally nude pics of herself. These are not the droids you're looking for.

I agree and if Vixen wants to post half nude or totally nude pics of herself here then she should feel free. I think she should post totally nude pics of herself, actually. Vixen should post totally nude pics of herself. Totally nude pics of herself. These are not the droids you're looking for.

I will post totally nude pics of myself. These are not the droids I'm looking for.

FUCK, Kuro! Watch that Jedi mind shit! It's effecting me! Watch where you point that shit...

I will post totally nude pics of myself. These are not the droids I'm looking for.

FUCK, Kuro! Watch that Jedi mind shit! It's effecting me! Watch where you point that shit...

so now the board has descended into utter and total mayhem...uncontrolled chaos...total abobination of the mind...uncontrolable and destructive.....:(