Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever tried to pick someone up on the subway???

JonStephen

Not on the subway...I've tried it on the LIRR b4~

but it was bad...it was 3 yrs ago, i had my longboard with me, and just went up to this girl who was sitting horizontally across from me, and told her she had beautiful eyes.

i was soooo shy, though... and we didn't even talk after i complimented her...just sat there for 1/2 an hour!

i just wrote my name and # on a piece of looselief and threw it at her at my stop, and ran off!

hahhaha, i was a little frosh back then, she must have been like 24 or somthing...but you figure what else does one have to do on a long trainride ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Not on the subway...I've tried it on the LIRR b4~

but it was bad...it was 3 yrs ago, i had my longboard with me, and just went up to this girl who was sitting horizontally across from me, and told her she had beautiful eyes.

i was soooo shy, though... and we didn't even talk after i complimented her...just sat there for 1/2 an hour!

i just wrote my name and # on a piece of looselief and threw it at her at my stop, and ran off!

hahhaha, i was a little frosh back then, she must have been like 24 or somthing...but you figure what else does one have to do on a long trainride ;)

hahahhaha....thats funny..i was gonna do that shit on the lirr too but i bitched out..i think it was better off that way. ahha.....anyway. i got on at my stop and the only seat was in front of this hot chick, on those seats where you face each other.. so i sat down and then i fell asleep.. so we pull into penn station and she taps me on the knee and goes, time to get up.. i was gonna say..."oh im sorry, i was dreamin about you" but before i did, i realized that that was increadbly corny and it would have gotten me nowhere so i just said thanks...

maybe next time

peace out

gianni

i never hit on anyone.......but a guy hit on me when i was on the E getting off at the WTC :( he kept following me and talking to me until i got on the PATH train........

weird part is, he saw me waiting for the L a week later --- kinda bugged me out :shake: even though i know he wasnt stalking

No... but only because I'm too damn shy to try to pick someone up, period (well, when sober anyway)... Believe me there have been many times that I would have loved to try it. And guys have come up to me on the train before, no biggie.

It's actually not a bad place to talk to somebody... if it goes poorly you can always just get off at the next stop to avoid embarrassment!

Originally posted by fierydesire

liar :tongue:...babe what about the other day on the subway?:tongue::rolleyes:

That's DIFFERENT.... I already KNOW you....:tongue:;):D

Okay okay so here I go...I try not to talk to strangers I meet at centro-fly...;) Or if I do, I try not to fall asleep on them ;)