Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrooms?

Well, hello there message board. A few of my closest friends and I have been questioning whether or not to dabble in the shroomy type of pharmacuticals...well we have decided to give it a shot...we have a question however. How much shrooms will we need to fuck up about 5-6 people?

you need at least 3 8th's but a half ounce if u want to get really fucked but some times the power of the shrooms varies

i personally need my own bag..about $30...

oh and it will be a magical ride....

get ready to turn of the tv, hear great music, get some great visuals and be ready to FLY..

and remember your not losing your mind..your on drugs...

have gum ready too because shrooms can make your mouth feel nasty

i actually prefer going outdoors on shrooms

Well, now that i think of it, almost ANYWHERE is good!

i usually set it at 1/8th per person, which is usually the size of a dime bag (give or take)

just try to get 1/2 ounce for all you guys! cut up mushrooms into tiny pieces and enjoy with pizza, tea, or by themselves! :tongue:

oh, and have some pot handy :)

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

man now i want to shroom, dammit.

the above advice is sufficient for your hallucinogenic enjoyment. i enjoy mine with pizza, followed by plenty of outside time (during the day in the spring is best - anyone remember AG FIELD DAY?) or indulgence in a crazy 70's skin flick like barbarella.

i personally can't handle clubbin on that shit - its just too difficult to have a good time when the ground is swallowing you whole....

the taste is pretty wretched so have something like pizza or a burger to eat them with - but try and keep as empty a stomach as possible.

lots of good bud is imperative for later on in your journey.

have fun!!!!!

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

oh yeah - go to AMSTERDAM where both kind bud and shrooms are LEGAL!

Rob, Rob, Rob.....there're better places now........

.....For their part, the Portuguese have joined Spain and Italy in looking beyond the relatively easy debate over marijuana and tackling the thornier controversy over disfavored intoxicants in general. Portugal recently decriminalized the use of all recreational drugs, including cocaine and heroin. Users no longer face imprisonment if caught with small amounts.

That's not to say Portugal has taken the full step to legalization. Instead, Portugal has adopted the trappings of the therapeutic state. According to the BBC, marijuana smokers must "meet a commission of psychologists and social workers, who try to convince them to change their ways.".......

Originally posted by PFloyd40

*drool*

i feel like the "magical man from happyland" on shrooms :D

ask blazny and jbocc10 about the end of the summer.. hahah.. we all shroomed at jbocc's house in the hamtons.. shweeeeeeeeeeeet.. got some nice visuals that day..

*sigh*

i want shrooms

hahahahaha well you were in a room by yourself playing video games. well you thought you were playing video games. the truth is you were just holding the controler and watching cartoons :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fuck shrooms just do acid

and remember caps and stems with little blue veins can make you go a little insane.....

i am feeing the need for some shrooms again too..damm i haven't chilled in alice in wonderland in about a month...dam it...no rabbit holes for me...

i might go back down the rabbit hole soon....

and has this happened to anyone...you do e one day the next day you do shrooms and then four hours later you take a bong hit and you feel like your rolling on E again.??

Well my fav to do is 1/8, half an ounce whatever the shrooms call for...you never jniw how sick the rise is going to be till you take it...

And Outdoors on shrooms is beautiful...watching the sunset and a sunride is off the hook..anyone ever been to the festivals where everyone's shroomed out...its GREAT!!!

Oh and remember shrooms are a very mentally stimulating..control the voices..its all you..seek the truth and ye shall find...you can take this oppurtunity to learn a lot about yourself...

Originally posted by clubbingirl

i only did it once...i think i had too much. and i hated it.

i was sooo afraid that i would never come back to reality.

but i was glad that i tried it b/c now i know...and wont wonder. :D

Shrooms are all about the Mind....ifi you had anything sadness inside you or deep worries..then that fear was that...you can't hide anything from the shrooms..the shrooms wanted you to face your problems...they uncover all your problems but then they can also show you so much beauty.....oh its like heaven..

does anyone else notice i really like the shrooms or what....

OK, the first time I shroomed (and the only time) was on a warm not so hot summer day. HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD If you are a light weight with drugs, this is NOT , I repeat, NOT the drug for you. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the only word I can explain the magical trip that was going on.

Excellent place to shroom : BEAR MOUNTAIN

Climbing the mountain...... going through the "web" LOL if you know what i mean........ and the breathtaking views when you are finally at the top (makes you peak again)

On the way up the mountain.. we (myself and 3 others) shroomed BALLS on the trail. We were sprawled out lieng on the rocks on the trail just shrooming balls. laughing like hyenas. good thing nobody saw us when we was lieng down on the trails.

We all took an 1/8th and it was my first time. I went through a stage of paranoia for about an hour (because there was other people around us) lols.. Do it with people you are VERY comfortable with. It will bring you guys closer than ever before because you all shared the trip.

HOLY SHIETTT gotta do this again when weather is good.

Originally posted by gmccookny

i actually prefer going outdoors on shrooms

Well, now that i think of it, almost ANYWHERE is good!

i usually set it at 1/8th per person, which is usually the size of a dime bag (give or take)

just try to get 1/2 ounce for all you guys! cut up mushrooms into tiny pieces and enjoy with pizza, tea, or by themselves! :tongue:

oh, and have some pot handy :)

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

hrm, ive been wanting to shroom lately...

1/8th = dime bag??? lol.

I agree that a club is not the place to be - outdoors, preferably in a garden or somewhere beautiful, is ideal.

I am a total lightweight when it comes to drugs - especially ones that make you hallucinate - so I was very hesitant to try shrooms. I ended up having the best time though (I was also really cautious about how much I took). Fun fun fun and I never once felt out of control. I could even control the "visuals."

It's also a really clean drug (maybe because it's natural?) - no morning-after sluggishness or residuals at all.

Be careful, and enjoy! :)

Originally posted by Jilly

i think shrooms are out of season now :(

ask anyone any time of year - shrooms are NEVER in season. its one big conspiracy. it can be the beginning of spring or the dead of winter or the peak of the summer and shrooms will be "out of season".

xpander: if i go to portugal there is NO WAY i would ever change my ways, but i definitely need therapy so now i get to have my pot and smoke it too :P

the best place was at ag field day back at buttgers - the dawn of spring, right b4 finals everyone is sprawled out on the lawn drinking their rum + cokes + shroomin face... and me lying on the grass watching the clouds come down at me, breaking off into friendly skeleton soldiers about to do battle.

then there was always watching eyes wide shut on a busted dvd player - was the player really broken or was the movie just made that way? that was also the day i was in the vortex of the plane where space and time intersected, and then i thought the world was a sheet of saran wrap.

hacker: the only time i shroomed @ a party was area 1 - it was way too insane. i was pissed off at how commercial everything was (ie the ford logo being used as a visual - damn did that suck). i got all paranoid and i couldn't walk, so i tried to sit down, but i just sunk into the ground and it ate me. that sucked.

pkern: i'm with you 100%.

I read a study which said that shrooms are the safest drug to do (no drug is ever 100% safe - but then again neither is anything else in life) because your body has:

(a) the power to expel 98% of the psychoactive substance within just a few days

(B) a natural switch which cuts off the "power" of the poison so you can't do it so much, and thus its extremely difficult to o.d. on shrooms.

herbals are legal in a-dam because there was never any evidence that they were dangerous towards your body. even so - in the states cigarettes and alcohol are perfectly legal even though they are completely hazardous to your health (they SAY SO on the label!)

it is my hope that our children will look upon this era as PROHIBITION just like we do of the bootlegger years.