Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mmmm yummy xmas cookies

romy20

I just finished making the first set of xmas cookies, i know its kinda early but i couldnt wait there soooo good yum:D

i know this is totally off topic but what kinda xmas cookies does everyone else eat/make??

Maybe i can get more ideas for this year to give to my mommy to make lol

i will any cookie!!! LOL but i am a big fan of sugar cookies!! and i hate to admit but those sugar cookies with the picture on them ..u know just slice em and that it!! they are good!!! mm...those little ones shaped like christmas trees!! those are the best!! omigod....now i am CRAVING a plate of assorted cookies!! great...and i can't even eat! man....i am goin to bed!!

Originally posted by misk

i will any cookie!!! LOL but i am a big fan of sugar cookies!! and i hate to admit but those sugar cookies with the picture on them ..u know just slice em and that it!! they are good!!! mm...those little ones shaped like christmas trees!! those are the best!! omigod....now i am CRAVING a plate of assorted cookies!! great...and i can't even eat! man....i am goin to bed!!

omgg i know exactly which one's ur talking about those are sooo good omg

and yeah we should definitly have a cookie meetup and taste eachother's cookies (no not in a sexual way lol for all u with the dirty minds lol) and have like a cookie contest haha, see who is clubplanet cookie king and queen lol