Clubplanet Nightlife Community

umm2...

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

boob job?~!

i wish!! i am workin on that!! no...i had plastic surgery on my lip...nothing major...but i had a little scar and wanted it removed...it wasn't like big or deforming!! but u know..when it's ur body u knit pick!! well some people told me i was crazy to go thru the pain for something so non-existent! but whatever..too late now!! fuckin hurts though...but the meds are great! LOL j/k i need to go to bed!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

beyond belief!! and in pain...about to pop a pill and hit the sack!(don't worry! i am prescribed them! LOL....not a crackhead!!just had surgery):(

haha ok this shows how much drugs are on my mind lol

when i read that ur popping a pill, rite away i though e, and im like wtf she's goin to bed after that haha

ok ill shut up now lol

Originally posted by romy20

haha ok this shows how much drugs are on my mind lol

when i read that ur popping a pill, rite away i though e, and im like wtf she's goin to bed after that haha

ok ill shut up now lol

hahaha.....at least u admit it! LOL.....i am really still trying to get off this friggen computer! I wanna sleep so bad!

beyond belief!! and in pain...about to pop a pill and hit the sack!(don't worry! i am prescribed them! LOL....not a crackhead!!just had surgery):(

You finally went through with that sex change??? good shit.. .apples will be thrilled...

:D

i hope u r having a good time making fun of me in every post!:(

stop it.. dont take it seriously im just playing around.. i dont mean nothing by it... Im sorry... if i offended you... i was just goofing off.. if i offended you seriously im sorry...

Originally posted by dgmodel

stop it.. dont take it seriously im just playing around.. i dont mean nothing by it... Im sorry... if i offended you... i was just goofing off.. if i offended you seriously im sorry...

hahaha! well at least i know u r nice!!! i wasn't that serious!! i can take it and dish it out!! LOL....aaaaw~u r sweet!...((but seriously ...lol....i didn't want anyone to see that pic of me! haha))

*GOODNIGHT FOR REAL THIS TIME*;)