Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long will dennys....

promo1

Hey kids look Promphomo found the time to stop sweating Denny for a brief post!

Try Yoga or something it will not only take up time but it will also put your mind at ease!

Get over it its like you have bad Denny flashbacks everyday!

You know you watch the Temps closing party video like every frigen day!

Ok... It has become obvious to many that you have some sort of psycho/stalker thing going for Denny. 5 Posts in two months, all having to do with him! Get over him already, your shit is tired.

You should try paying attention to some of the replies you get back to your messages. You're not succeeding AT ALL in what you are TRYING to do... you are influencing NO ONE, if anything you're making YOURSELF look like a complete asshole!:finger:

Try to find some other way to occupy the time in your miserable life ...Leave Denny out of it. :worry:

Originally posted by promo1

new party last. 3 weeks like the last one or less. I say, 3 weeks! I thought that world was gonna die without denny, i guess not:D

Yeah...they are pulling in some serious numbers lately! :rolleyes:

Last week's Louie DeVito appearance was a SCORE!!!

LOL!!! :D :D :D

ENUF ALREADY!!! Are you kidding me with this baby bullshit. Why don't you try focusing your attention on PROMOTING the club YOU WORK FOR instead of at Denny. Your club is lame and OVAH!! Maybe if you focused more on promoting and less on DRAMA you might be able to draw a crowd there once a month or so! It is clear as day that you have a personal, and warrantless, vendetta against Denny. Next time you see Denny, I DARE YOU to make yourself known, this way I can WATCH as you get your ASS WHIPPED by the mans himself!!!! $100 bucks on Denny - any takers??:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: