Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Brunswick Meetup review

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

well..it took me 3 hours to eat it..but it was scrumtious. hey i think that waitress with 15 piercings was diggin me :laugh:

Yeah I got that impression too.. LOL.. you were fucking around with her and she was mad cool about it..

**I think she was checking out your shirt**

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holy shit! I just read those threads about spanking and x-dressing. Thats funny shit, no actually its beyond funny... it a little too much for me. But anyway,

Ibclubbin - yes i know i imtimidate you.... someday you might be a tough as i am... keep juicing. :tongue: Quoth i think our waitress might have been diggin you, but i'm guessing she might have been a little pissed that around 30 people only spent $135. hehehehe. Peace

Originally posted by teklord310

Well it was definetely a fun evening. About 30 people showed up through the night even though a few chickened out or FORGOT about it... slackers! It was great seeing everyone again. Definetely watch out becuase there is another one coming very soon. Might as well schedule it the week before finals on a Thursday, say December 6th. Sounds good? Let me know if this works. Thanks to everyone for coming out. I'm gonna pass out now. gnight

What about December 4th????? Please.........

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

What about December 4th????? Please.........

I don't know if I wanna plan a full fledged meetup, maybe we'll call it a chill bar night or hangout or something. But the week after my winter break is over i'm definetely down for another one. Final are just creeping up on some of us and they are screaming for attention. Gnight

Hey guys! All I have to say about the meet up was........well........ how can U put it....... I guess very different then what I though it would be! Aaaaanyway, can some on help me out here who is who????? I'm not to sure of who's screen name is who! And Also who is blondie? Did I miss her?????? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

LAURIE

I don't know if I wanna plan a full fledged meetup, maybe we'll call it a chill bar night or hangout or something. But the week after my winter break is over i'm definetely down for another one. Final are just creeping up on some of us and they are screaming for attention. Gnight

Sounds like a plan..:D

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey guys! All I have to say about the meet up was........well........ how can U put it....... I guess very different then what I though it would be! Aaaaanyway, can some on help me out here who is who????? I'm not to sure of who's screen name is who! And Also who is blondie? Did I miss her?????? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

LAURIE

teklord is the big juice head

ibclubbin is the skinny funny lookin kid

spygirl is blondie

and you and i are :love:

aw....how cute!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

teklord is the big juice head

ibclubbin is the skinny funny lookin kid

spygirl is blondie

and you and i are :love:

aw....how cute!!!!

BG

Ohhhhhh now I get it!!! But is Quoth the polish blonde that was sitting next to me and is JennEfer the "other" tall skinny DJ who spins Vinyl? And since i'm the meathead me your Laurie are :hump: :hump: 'in in the back of her car :bounce: :bounce: Come on ibclubbin you aren't funny lookin. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Just because teklord has better game doesn't mean you should go into hiding for the rest of the semester. :laugh:

tek, im not hiding anywhere...you know where im holdin it down tonight!!!

and by the way, why were you and laurie in the car? ooooooooh...i forgot, easton ave apts dont have singles....and they have really small beds:tongue:

oh well, public sex is much more exciting anyway!

BG

Ohhhhhh now I get it!!! But is Quoth the polish blonde that was sitting next to me and is JennEfer the "other" tall skinny DJ who spins Vinyl? And since i'm the meathead me your Laurie are :hump: :hump: 'in in the back of her car :bounce: :bounce: Come on ibclubbin you aren't funny lookin. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Just because teklord has better game doesn't mean you should go into hiding for the rest of the semester. :laugh:

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carusos1235645

Ibclubbin...I got your back ;)...see you tonight at Queens...pysched to hear you tear it up...

uh oh...now im a little nervous...i havent spun house in forever, so i might be a little rusty....if i suck,. feel free to let me know!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

uh oh...now im a little nervous...i havent spun house in forever, so i might be a little rusty....if i suck,. feel free to let me know!!!

BG

I was just gonna ask ya where you were heading tonight. Maybe i'll stop by, about what time are you gonna drop some house tunes? PM me with your # DJ BG. Good luck tonight, don't train wreck. At least you don't brag about spinning CDs. Maybe i'll swing by Scarlet Pub later on if anyone is interested. drop me a line. peace

(212) - FUCK - YOU

haha...remember that song? oooooooooooooooold skool!!!

i dont brag about spinning cds...however, i do yell at yent whenever he tells me that im not a REAL DJ cause i dont spin vinyl....but thats a whole other discussion

i specialize in making people dance....if they have fun, i have fun, and thats what counts in the end!

BG