Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P.d.a.

lollib

Ok, so what is everyone's take on PDA? I personally hate when I see people all over each other. Although I have to say I have been guilty of it. It is usually when I have some alcohol in me and it is a random hook up. It's funny because if I am going out with someone, I usually dont do shit like that!

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, so what is everyone's take on PDA? I personally hate when I see people all over each other. Although I have to say I have been guilty of it. It is usually when I have some alcohol in me and it is a random hook up. It's funny because if I am going out with someone, I usually dont do shit like that!

Same here.... I hate p.d.a's but have been guilty of it in the past...:rolleyes:

im guilty as sin on PDAS

i have a palm Vx as my personal pda

at work i have a compaq ipaq pocket h3650 with a cisco card to get me emails everywhere i go wireless

i will be getting the ipaq h3800 with a cisco wireless card...

and yes the h3800 is the one with intergrated BLUETOOTH.

yes BLUETOOTH~!~~!!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

im getting as new phone this weekend with the intergrated BLUETOOTH technology... ericsson t68m... color display, with bluetooth... YES.. that maens... WIRELESS headsets...

sorry for the nerdiness... it came out...

PDA is okay depending on the person. But I never get carried away or start rubbing up againist someone in a club. I hate when people do that, and they always like to stand next to me too!!!!:mad: :mad:

This one time its like the couple saw me and were like lets stand next to her and make out. Umm.... could you move please!!???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by atomicapples

im guilty as sin on PDAS

i have a palm Vx as my personal pda

at work i have a compaq ipaq pocket h3650 with a cisco card to get me emails everywhere i go wireless

i will be getting the ipaq h3800 with a cisco wireless card...

and yes the h3800 is the one with intergrated BLUETOOTH.

yes BLUETOOTH~!~~!!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

im getting as new phone this weekend with the intergrated BLUETOOTH technology... ericsson t68m... color display, with bluetooth... YES.. that maens... WIRELESS headsets...

sorry for the nerdiness... it came out...

GEEEEEEEK (yeah, i'm one too... lol)

Down with P.D.A.'s...

Its one thing if youre alone with each other in the park or walking around out and about, whatever ... however if youre in a confined area surrounded with ppl I.E. Elevator, Lines, at the dinner table, etc. i think its rather gauche, uncouth, and offensive... but in any other type of environment situation I see no problem with it...

IMO.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Down with P.D.A.'s...

Its one thing if youre alone with each other in the park or walking around out and about, whatever ... however if youre in a confined area surrounded with ppl I.E. Elevator, Lines, at the dinner table, etc. i think its rather gauche, uncouth, and offensive... but in any other type of environment situation I see no problem with it...

IMO.

So you think maybe it was not a good idea for me to have been mackin' down during Thanksgiving dinner??? :confused: :confused:

It definitely depends on the environment... I mean, at a club it's pretty much a given and I've witnessed and been guilty of all sorts of naughtiness there...

Plus affection and lewdness are two entirely different things... holding hands and nuzzling is sweet, but playing tonsil hockey while walking through Times Square would be a little gross...

Originally posted by missclubkitty

i dont see anything wrong with a little kiss here and there but i dont want to see tongues flying everywhere.:goofy:

A little kiss here or there, holding hands, no biggie, but if you are gona get busy, find a broom closet of something......

Originally posted by clubkat

like a quick caress, or holding of hands....dont swallow each others heads in public:rolleyes:

Damn but I do love it when I get leaned up against a wall and fondled in public hehehehe :D

::which should happen spontaneously:: ;)

I agree all the way...

I also do love the second part of your idea yum:tongue:

Originally posted by raverdoll

bluetooth shmootooth... blah, blah blah, i hear it everyday!

(i work for ericsson)

funny to see it out of work though...;)

raverdoll, you work for ericsson?~!?~!?~?!?~!?~!?~!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER~!~!!~

I want the t68m~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

you are getting me sssooooo excited~!!~~!~!~!

PM ME@~!~~!

no i;ll PM YOU~!!~~!~!

gRRrR..