• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok people we got only a few days till Tiesto at exit

Lets make it clear

2:00am

Behind Juniors booth where the old lighting booth used to be

Usually everyone hangs out right in front of the booth crushed up by the window *or maybe thats just me* anywho look foward to seeing some new faces there =)

hey peoples damn i havent been here in a while...i got a big meetup at www.*************.com too going on at the same place where i got about 30-40 heads last week!!! so this weeks meetup should be massive as hell....once again

2 a.m. right behind the dj booth/light guys booth/ in the snack bar area with the couches on the 2nd floor!!! gonna be huge....hey daniella u are gonna have to introduce me to the peeps u know on friday!!! see ya there hun.....ill be the kid leaning on the light guys booth door chillin there in all black....just yell out the name kyle and that will be me!!! i promise ill be there!!!! and tiesto will probably be on from 1-5 or something of that nature like jules was last week!!!

i got:

$28 prepaid tickets with no line

$25 Guestlist (LUST)

$35 regular wait on line!!!

if anyone needs tickets or other info...e-mail me Kvanzile9@hotmail.com ill drive to give u tickets if u need them...just let me know!!! guestlist closes when blondie says it closes!! which is usually around 2 a.m. so get there as early as possible and say LUST GUESTLIST!!!! see ya all friday!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: