Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the kinkyest thing you have ever done?

sin-d

OK, if I get some good stories, I will share mine.

Im afraid if I go first no one will be able to follow ;)

Actually I have a decent one but it was my roommate not me.

She got pierced (down there) and we went out to a club for the first time (with a little chemical assistance) A little later in the night she found that if she sat on the speaker a certain way, it would send shivers through her body. She had on these black pants and a backless top so once I realized what she was doing I had our female friend who I knew she was interested in start rubbing her back. Both of them were so into it and here I was just watching the show. Pretty soon hands were under the little top and a few people started to notice. In under two minutes she was just shuddering as she was obviously having an orgasm. I almost ran out and got pierced right then.

Since then she has gotten off just riding on the back of a motorcycle! She didn't even tell the guy driving either.

I once had sex with a girl and her mother walked in. I jumped across the other side of the bed, and covered myself before she could open the door. When she did me and this girl were under the covers naked. I jumped up after she closed the door, through my wet condom in the pocket of my pants and walked all the way back to school. I remembered how discuting it must have been for her mother to catch us. YIKES! Never make love when parents are about to come home :D Thats all I can say.

One time at Tunnel, me and like 3 other girls decided to get into one of those cages and dance or whatever. so we're dancing there inside and all of a sudden like one girl started feeling the other girl up and so on. so it just got to the point where there were hands up skirts, tit sucking, kissing, omg there was the biggest crowd all around us lol

but it was fun hehe