Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D. Tenaglia @ Space Saturday!!!

x-t-c

Well so much for Space this saturday! Have fun fellas

I knew he was going to have to say something. Johnny, there's a new venue down the street that I'm sure would love to have you. I was there last night, and the owner told me that he plans on having hard trance 24/7.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Got Tenaglia?

Anyone else going, I'm going even if i have to be alone for this one, i've been wanting to get out for a while so this is to good.

Treepwood.......you alone.......nah!!!!! I'll be there for sure with GA2!!!! It most def shouldn't be a let down!!!!:D :D :D

I tell ya, some people have no tolerance. Johnny Number 5 is one of those people. I'll admit, I don't care for jungle and drum n bass, but I try not to rain on the kids' parade...

Johnny realistically is just some over-ecstasied moron who feels the need to sit inside the DCS-2s while he gets blow'd up or whatever.

Would you care to piss in a cup and post the results on that? I'll confess to not being the cleanest fish in the sea, but the way you talk about Tiësto and trance in general points to you being a total gurn king.

Listen POD, you claim to be all in the club scene and know everything. Well to me its all about the music. When I listen to trance I get fired up and lose my mind without drugs. Your boy DT is to slow for me and does absolutely nothing for me. I will gladly piss in a cup and in your mouth for that matter. You are like everyone else that thinks that this music is all about drugs. Get a clue just because I like trance doesn't mean I use drugs to enjoy it. But on the other hand because you like to suck dicks that still makes you a fag.

DGAT, be my guest!! Pod, got a question for you. If you know all these dj's and everyone that is important why don't you ever get laid? I mean even little Joe C used to get hot chicks just cuz he hung out and knew Kid Rock. If you know DT; since he is "GOD", how come you can't get laid?

Johnny, you have no clue do you...you and your coprophilia-inclined alter-ego are beginning to tire me.

You also claim to be all about the music, but yet you insult others' choices. Yeah I criticise other forms of music, but just the music and not the artists (Well, except Christina Aguilera) themselves.

I can say plenty about George Acosta's musical style, but I'm not going to rail on him personally.

As far as the idea of pissing and taking a shit on me, I welcome your attempt with open arms. A little stink will result in a fat paycheck courtesy of you a week later.

Pod, pull out your dictionary again and try to use big words to scare me. What the fuck does it matter; if a guy sucks he sucks, and I will say something about it. I have never seen Acosta in person; some of his shit is good some of it sucks. I have never said I liked the guy on this board. If I do shit on you what are you going to get georgeacosta2 to track down my IP address. Oh and I will be gay like pretty much every other person on this board and say"learn how to spell before you try using big words." Have fun tonight sucking DT off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!