Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saying I Love You!

glowgirl

I think if you say it all the time, it becomes a useless term like sorry. Everybody uses it over and over like a hundred times again the word really doesnt have to much meaning. Keep it at a minimum instead show the person you love them. Actions speak louder that words, and with that I say Gnight all.!

I definitely think it can overused. Although it is nice to hear it once in a while. I guess it also depends on the person and relationship. I read in a magazine, that 60 something % of men fall in love the first week of a realtionship and 30 something % of women fall in love the first week- interesting!

I admit to being guilty of over using "I Love u", but I said it when I felt it, and if it happened to be a lil too much...then he should feel flattered that I have so much emotion for him. It can get played out though...and even a little annoying sometimes...it's like "I know", so next time I'm gonna use it at a minimum and only say it when things are special :heart:

first i think it can def get old. dont'g et sappy people. love is much bettter shown the told. but telling someone is def a great thing only if its true don't fuck with the L word it will def bite you in the ass. bad karma..

whats up girlie?? no speak in a while. you going friday??

Shawns djin so ill be there. should be a good party.

Originally posted by scramble360

first i think it can def get old. dont'g et sappy people. love is much bettter shown the told. but telling someone is def a great thing only if its true don't fuck with the L word it will def bite you in the ass. bad karma..

agree with that one and I am a karma freak!!!!!! sometimes it gets, me pissed off because I feel that people abuse it!:mad: